• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Please explain, I will learn.
Well,
1.- The person who bought the script shares the untouched version
2.- One of the Null Masters (if they have free time and will) will take it and null it
3.- The resource owner will update the resource with the new NULLED version

Well,
1.- The person who bought the script shares the untouched version
2.- One of the Null Masters (if they have free time and will) will take it and null it
3.- The resource owner will update the resource with the new NULLED version
Okay, so you update the untouched version and Null Masters will null it. Got it. I have the original script as I purchased it long ago but I wanted nulled version for my friend. Last 3 versions were not nulled, maybe you should post it in Nulling requests section.

Okay, so you update the untouched version and Null Masters will null it. Got it. I have the original script as I purchased it long ago but I wanted nulled version for my friend. Last 3 versions were not nulled, maybe you should post it in Nulling requests section.
Me or the users?
I have license for this
Do you understand the point?

EDIT: And you should know that the latest versions have a higher security level that is why they have not been nulled

Me or the users?
I have license for this
Do you understand the point?

EDIT: And you should know that the latest versions have a higher security level that is why they have not been nulled
Don't take it offensive, the untouched version needs license key, which makes the update useless. I am not saying anything about you personally, you are doing good but the Foodomaa software untouched is of no use. I hope you get it. I am not going to say anything further. I will wait until I get the latest nulled version.

My 2 cents: untouched versions are shared with hope that maybe users may null it themselves or a null master may have time to take care of the nulling.

And my 2 cents: untouched versions should not be used as an official resource update until they are nulled but rather just posted to the thread.

And my 2 cents: untouched versions should not be used as an official resource update until they are nulled but rather just posted to the thread.
My 2 Cents

Agree mostly if the latest untouched version can't be used by other forum members it should be just posted in thread for discussion.

Foodomaa offers no support for proper notifications on iOS devices due to it's PWA only offering & no iOS apps for customer, delivery & restaurants which is a big minus point.

Since we have many members from foodomaa team having multiple accounts on babiato & their forum moderator @freefugga is closely watching this thread, you should look for hybrid app like flutter or react native instead of short selling your customers with webview based android apps.

As @GambitSteel mentioned StackFood Multi Restaurant is better which offers complete apps for iOS & Android with website for businesses looking for complete solution.

Reactions: GambitSteel
Sir, there are no rules about this
A update is a update, even if it is not nulled

Just tell me something
If you are a null master, you have time to search in the thousands of posts of the trhread?
Or is easier see the blue button on top?

Sorry for what I'm going to say, but they have very bad accustomed to users,
I'm not saying that we have to make things complicated for them

But many moderators have become permissive and agree to the senseless
demands of those who treat them worse than if they were their employees

In any case, if they don't like that they go to CodeCanyon there,
they won't have any problem, but they will have to pay.

Reactions: ONSHOST
My 2 Cents

Agree mostly if the latest untouched version can't be used by other forum members it should be just posted in thread for discussion.

Foodomaa offers no support for proper notifications on iOS devices due to it's PWA only offering & no iOS apps for customer, delivery & restaurants which is a big minus point.

Since we have many members from foodomaa team having multiple accounts on babiato & their forum moderator @freefugga is closely watching this thread, you should look for hybrid app like flutter or react native instead of short selling your customers with webview based android apps.

As @GambitSteel mentioned StackFood Multi Restaurant is better which offers complete apps for iOS & Android with website for businesses looking for complete solution.
Sir, if I were the owner of the resource and at the same time a null master,
but of course I would only share null versions

But since it is not like that, I share what is within the reach of my possibilities

I agree with you in the last, Foodomaa is a sh** that keeps deceiving
its users with its webview "apps" and others

However, as the owner of this resource, it is my responsibility to keep it updated,
even if it is with nulled or untouched versions

Reactions: johnwick
What?

Yes sir, whith this guy, by example

1639694018390.png

How many resources has he shared?
To complain that not everything he seeks is nulled

He has the band "Trusted seller" means that his participation
here stands out for his own benefit, he sells things, they pay him to share

I have the band "Trusted uploader", I don't sell things,
I share things without charging for them

It is true that at some point I have received voluntary donations,
but that does not make me a seller, I do not have the seller band

Do you understand now what i mean

Sir, there are no rules about this
A update is a update, even if it is not nulled

Just tell me something
If you are a null master, you have time to search in the thousands of posts of the trhread?
Or is easier see the blue button on top?

Sorry for what I'm going to say, but they have very bad accustomed to users,
I'm not saying that we have to make things complicated for them

In any case, if they don't like that they go to CodeCanyon there,
they won't have any problem, but they will have to pay.
Yes you are right @GambitSteel a resource is a resource either its nulled or not. Maintain regular updates thank you.

Yes sir, whith this guy, by example

1639694018390.png

How many resources has he shared?
To complain that not everything he seeks is nulled

He has the band "Trusted seller" means that his participation
here stands out for his own benefit, he sells things, they pay him to share

I have the band "Trusted uploader", I don't sell things,
I share things without charging for them

It is true that at some point I have received voluntary donations,
but that does not make me a seller, I do not have the seller band

Do you understand now what i mean
This guy? Please show some respect to others. I don't even need your resource, I have the original license from Code Canyon and I don't sell Nulled scripts, I use it for testing. Also there is no necessity to be a resource uploader to comment here or download what is available on Babiato. Being a forum member, you should accept comments about the products/uploads, I did not say anything about you personally but you have spoken about me personally.

Next time, I will upload the Untouched version before you do.

I love Babiato!

1639724400370.png

This guy? Please show some respect to others. I don't even need your resource, I have the original license from Code Canyon and I don't sell Nulled scripts, I use it for testing. Also there is no necessity to be a resource uploader to comment here or download what is available on Babiato. Being a forum member, you should accept comments about the products/uploads, I did not say anything about you personally but you have spoken about me personally.

I love Babiato!

1639724400370.png
Thats the spirit of babiato competition on sharing lets think good no controversies our main aim is sharing the knowledge and gain the knowledge. Babiato has a very good community lets grow.

Reactions: markmillar2k

I love Babiato!

1639724400370.png
If you don't need it, what are you doing here?
Get out of here

1639760889799.png

is there anybody install v3.1 100% working? i try to install by the login page are always loading...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock