• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
because there is more license verification beyond the installation license verification process.
@arrocy for the lovely contribution by sharing the NULLED version. (y)

how abt the module you developed for this script to use the whatsapp to communicate the notifications...?? Any chance to see the demo of it in this script.

@arrocy for the lovely contribution by sharing the NULLED version. (y)

how abt the module you developed for this script to use the whatsapp to communicate the notifications...?? Any chance to see the demo of it in this script.
the module for stackFood?
not yet.
I haven't even finish setup 1 restaurant with menus and items, and I started setup since yesterday 😅
So many people asking about the gateway + busy shop.
I need to at least test to send order first, then I will know which file is responsible for processing new order, then I have to know where is the responsible file after delivery man accept order (yes, this is different from foodomaa. the driver accept customer's new order)

I think its easy. I done it and work perfectly.
You can post in Stackfood Post. Then everyone can help.
He meant he nulled it by himself and the nulling is not working properly.
if the nulling is not proper, the first thing you will see is HTML error 500, because there are more license verifications after installation is done.

Guys, a doubt, is there any version with full code above 2.4.1 that posted a long time here? I'm looking for the frontend react code.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why this problem happens?

1631166847490.png
this is occur because you are re-installing, the previous database already exist. if you click Force import, this will delete previous DB and create new one.

I can't see it finish installing and send me to configure the administrator account.
When it finishes installing, nothing appears, it just goes to this part.

1631168955319.png

this is occur because you are re-installing, the previous database already exist. if you click Force import, this will delete previous DB and create new one.
Thanks a lot, I can't see the installation finished.

I didn't realize all this time I replied a StackFood related issues on Foodomaa's thread.
Move on guys.... I know it's hard to let Foodomaa go, but it is the time.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

y

yes is to hard
I know...
I cried myself for 3 nights, and still can hear my mom softly from the other room yelling about the expensive phone bills.
Get over it mom... it was 20 years ago, and we don't even have a corded phone anymore! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkWave
Version 2.9.0 [11/09/2021]

- Call And Order Module Compatibility.
- Order Schedule Module Compatibility.
- Login with OTP (Admin > Settings > SMS Settings > Login/Registration Type)
- Delivery application completed orders in infinite lazy loading.
- Added missing translations to the Delivery Application.
- Lock Delivery Guy Account based on Floating Cash.
- Delivery pin to open only the numeric keyboard.
- Make cart suggestion multiline (Customer application’s cart page)
- Fixed recommended slider layout issue when the item price is set to zero on Customer Application
- Recording Order Cancelled by whom (Admin > Orders > View single order) (will only work on orders that are canceled after 2.9 update)
- Fixed If item category disabled, while editing item wrong item category was selected.
- Admin Setting to Disable COD for Self-pickup (Admin > Settings > Customer Application > Enable COD on Self Pickup)
- Custom badge name for "Featured" badge (Admin > Stores > Edit > Extras > Custom name of Featured badge)
- Fixed notification issue on "Awaiting Payment" status for PayTm and other payment gateways.
- On the Checkout page, show a custom message when the order placing loading Animation is shown.(Admin > Modules > Translations > Edit)
- Invoice of order over email when an order is completed. (Admin > Settings > Email Settings > Email Order Invoice Email)
- Save distance from store to customer on the orders table. (Distance visible on Admin > Orders > Single order view)
- Fixed Self-pickup notification to the delivery guy.
- Add customer delivery address on the order history page on the customer app.
- Order status issue on canceled orders or reassigned orders.
- Delivery Area Pro Module issue - Store is not listing in some marked polygon areas (No need to update the module)
- Random delivery pin for each order.
- Use Current Location big button with text (on location selection where Map is shown)
- Fixed Restaurant count on the homepage is not shown unless Self pickup is enabled.
- Custom HTML block checkout page (before any payment button is clicked)
- Auto-redirect 403 not logged-in page to the login page on Admin/Store Dashboard.
- Show latest reviews/ratings first on Admin/Store dashboard.
- Fixed string truncate is not working on reviews in the store owner panel under ratings.
- A lot of fixes in the Store Owner Dashboard and ZenMode.
- Show badges on the orders that are accepted by the store owners but not picked up by the delivery guys (on store owner dashboard and zen mode)
- Do not show the Self-pickup column/row on the Store Owner dashboard if Self-pickup is disabled globally.
- On the Stores' order details page, show the delivery guy's name.
- Master switch to enable/disable all stores. (Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > Foodomaa Utilities)
- Show distance in delivery charges on the cart.
- Easy time picker for Store Scheduling
- Back button UX improvement on Homepage. (No reload on back button press when going back from Items page)
- Remove spaces(or ignore spaces) from email during login/registration.
- Remove delivery review from Store Dashboard.
- Delivery assign and Reassign from Admin Dashboard SMS and Notification issue
- Inbuilt License Management System (Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > License Manager)
- Self-pickup order rating bug/issue. (only the store can be rated on self pick up order)
- Fixed Thermal Printer Auto-Printing not working after accepting the order issue. (No need to update the module)
- Flutterwave add switch case to handle multiple currency/countries
- Not able to scroll homepage, when item menu open and back button clicked.
- Added google maps to select store location and popular geolocation.
- Performance improvement on the Admin/Store Dashboard pages. (Core optimization)
- Many small UI/UX untracked improvements on the Admin/Store/Delivery and Customer Application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock