• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodmood - Cafe & Delivery WordPress Theme

Foodmood - Cafe & Delivery WordPress Theme v1.2.8

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Foodmood - Cafe & Delivery WordPress Theme - Download Foodmood - Cafe & Delivery WordPress Theme Nulled Free THemeForest 24702614

Download Foodmood - Cafe & Delivery WordPress Theme Nulled Free THemeForest 24702614
Theme Features:
  • Gorgeous Home Page Layouts
  • Specials Modules for cafe and food delivery
  • A lot of features for Elementor Page Builder
  • WGL Framework with Header Builder and Tons of Features
  • Extended Module for Present Your Products at the Pages
  • Modern Design
  • Flexible, Drag&Drop Header Builder with Presets...

Read more about this resource...

Hi All, After Import Demo, frontend show error "There has been a critical error on your website.".

Any fix for this?

New version 1.0.7 available. Please update. Thanks in advance.

Hi people,

I have downloaded the Foodmood - Cafe & Delivery WordPress Theme and installed successfully.
But when i was trying to import the dummy content, it always gives me an error. I have already updated my server setting , by updating

• max_execution_time 600
  • max_input_time 600
  • memory_limit 256M
  • post_max_size 128M
  • upload_max_filesize 128M
  • max_input_vars 3000

What shall i do now ?

Thanks.
Sandaru.

Last edited:
so demo uploading working right
your problem back to your hosting

I already talked with them ( godaddy ) for so many days, and again with multiple people. i have even added these to my htacess
  1. php_value upload_max_filesize 128M
  2. php_value post_max_size 128M
  3. php_value max_execution_time 600
  4. php_value max_input_time 600
  5. php_value max_input_vars 3000

.they are asking me to ask the theme support people. :( any idea Babek ?

testttt2.jpg
let me check it on localhost

Thanks a lot Babak for the support given. I will do like that and will update you. thanks again. :)

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: Shurik
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock