• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FoodKing - Restaurant Food Delivery System with Admin Panel & Delivery Man App | Restaurant POS

FoodKing - Restaurant Food Delivery System with Admin Panel & Delivery Man App | Restaurant POS 2.0

No permission to download
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (SQL : drop table if exists `item_attributes`)

at vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:760
756▕ // If an exception occurs when attempting to run a query, we'll format the error
757▕ // message to include the bindings with SQL, which will make this exception a
758▕ // lot more helpful to the developer instead of just the database's errors.
759▕ catch (Exception $e) {
➜ 760▕ throw new QueryException(
761▕ $query, $this->prepareBindings($bindings), $e
762▕ );
763▕ }
764▕ }

+9 vendor frames
10 database/migrations/2022_11_17_110541_create_item_attributes_table.php:35
Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic("dropIfExists")

+26 vendor frames
37 artisan:37
Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel::handle(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))

Here's what they tell me when I want to add a table manually because I have version 1.6 I just wanted to take the data from version 1.6 and put it in database 1.9 which can help me please

Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 112057.png

Brother, I can't see your instruction manual
To gain access, collaboration is necessary; however, I publicly corrected the first post, and Babiato sends email notifications for posts. Try to find it; you might get lucky.

To gain access, collaboration is necessary; however, I publicly corrected the first post, and Babiato sends email notifications for posts. Try to find it; you might get lucky.
Brother show me where you have published your instruction manual

Please I just need to know how I can fix the database problem or how to upgrade from version 1.6 to 1.9

I can't get past step 5, help please
Please try to install this application in localhost instead of installing in server. For me also faced same problem, but tried to install application in localhost, after that export database from localhost and installed in server.

Version 2.0 (14 Mar 2024)​

- Drag and drop feature for item category.
- Added subscribers module on admin panel.
- Added editor for page module.
- Language minor bug fix.
- Small devices language switching bug fix.
- Timeslot minor bug fix.
- Pos minor bug fix.
- Stripe minor bug fix for iOS.
- Bkash minor bug fix.
- 2 App latest version update and feature update.(flutter 3.19.2, dart 3.3.0)

Reactions: WhiteAngel
Peaceful updated FoodKing - Restaurant Food Delivery System with Admin Panel & Delivery Man App | Restaurant POS with a new update entry:

V2.0

Version 2.0 (14 Mar 2024)
- Drag and drop feature for item category.
- Added subscribers module on admin panel.
- Added editor for page module.
- Language minor bug fix.
- Small devices language switching bug fix.
- Timeslot minor bug fix.
- Pos minor bug fix.
- Stripe minor bug fix for iOS.
- Bkash minor bug fix.
- 2 App latest version update and feature update.(flutter 3.19.2, dart 3.3.0)

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello everyone, i need your help. whenever i try to insert the data from the database, and i click on FINAL SETUP, it restarts the process. i've tried several times and with the other versions but the problem persists, i've used other browsers and no results. can you tell me what could be happening? thanks

after complete this fields not going to next step

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-26 101822.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 101822.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock