• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme

FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme v4.5

No permission to download
Babak updated FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

FoodBakery Theme v2.9 Nulled

Download FoodBakery v2.9 | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Change Log: v2.9 – ( 9 September 2022 )

Improvement : Once Click demo Importer structure improvements
Fixed: Post Reply form is not working for reviews
Fixed: Theme options not saving
Fixed: Restaurant Settings not saving
Fixed: Responsive and js issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

FoodBakery Theme v3.3

Download FoodBakery v3.3 | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Change Log: v3.3 – ( 10 Feb 2023 )

Improvement : Page builder structure improvements
Improvement : Reviews structure improvement
Updated : wc templates updated
Fixed: Testimonial images not saving
Fixed: js, style & Responsive Issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: corimba7 and K-Skid
Hi TassieNZ, I tested uploading just the foodbakery_nulled files, this is ok? But still Activation is required to use all premium features... :( Please help me
Not sure why if you used my nulled one. Demo import takes a while and you must make sure your PHP settings are adequate.

foodbakery.png

Not sure why if you used my nulled one. Demo import takes a while and you must make sure your PHP settings are adequate.

foodbakery.png
Hi TassieNZ, I need to know if you can go to setting of Foodbakery, because always I have the same result: screenshot-2023.02.18-17_41_31.png
So, How can go to settings? And, how can to charge the demo import, cause is the same result : appearance -> Import Demo Data ---> The same image up :(
Other thing, about php settings adequate, what it mean?, because I using Hostinger and everything is ok with my php configuration, or I must to know something else?
Please can u help me, thx

Hi TassieNZ, I need to know if you can go to setting of Foodbakery, because always I have the same result: screenshot-2023.02.18-17_41_31.png
So, How can go to settings? And, how can to charge the demo import, cause is the same result : appearance -> Import Demo Data ---> The same image up :(
Other thing, about php settings adequate, what it mean?, because I using Hostinger and everything is ok with my php configuration, or I must to know something else?
Please can u help me, thx
It all works perfectly for me. I can only think there is something in your database from a previous install? You do have ALL the required plugins installed?
User: jofasahaci0444
Password: tLIrykuDZEbOjgTlAfxS

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
It all works perfectly for me. I can only think there is something in your database from a previous install? You do have ALL the required plugins installed?
User: jofasahaci0444
Password: tLIrykuDZEbOjgTlAfxS

TassieNZ :)
Hi TassieNZ, so you had reason, I thing the problem was in the wp-foodbakery plugin. I deleted the father and child themes and wp-foodbakery + foodbakery framework plugins. Then I uploaded them from your nulled one.
Everything is working now, I`m so happy. If in the future I have doubts Im gonna contact you. ;)
Thanks a lot.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi TassieNZ, so you had reason, I thing the problem was in the wp-foodbakery plugin. I deleted the father and child themes and wp-foodbakery + foodbakery framework plugins. Then I uploaded them from your nulled one.
Everything is working now, I`m so happy. If in the future I have doubts Im gonna contact you. ;)
Thanks a lot.
Awesome! Glad you got it all working. I can delete my test site now. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock