• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fontawesome Pro - (Web & Desktop)

Fontawesome Pro - (Web & Desktop) v6.5.1

No permission to download
Hi guys,
I would be grateful if someone could help this old fella on how to install this in Wordpress? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,
I would be grateful if someone could help this old fella on how to install this in Wordpress? Thanks in advance!

please let me know if you find a way to install font awesome pro on wordpress

You need to download the zip, extract the archives, go into the web folders, go into webfonts, and upload the appropriate ttf that you need. You can also convert it to woff/woff2. Then you link it in your html recommended to use wp_enqueue_style() to add it to your site. Then use the fonts as normal.
Not sure if it's allowed or not, but if you need to hire a developer, I can help you get it installed for cheap

Hi community,
I need your help, actually I want to use the Fontawesome in a Nuxt 3 project, but I don't know how to configure it locally and not API. Could someone help me? currently the project uses the free version and it works but I want to use the local files for the pro.

Here is the full FontAwesome 6.1.2. Withing the zip file you will find PRO (web, desktop), and FREE (web, desktop) files compressed with 7zip. The archive size is 11,6 MB!

Attachments

• fontawesome-pro-6.1.2.7z.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 70
Reactions: Xart
Requesting Font Awesome 6.2.0, please.

Thank you!

Released Aug 30, 2022

Added

Introducing the Font Awesome Sharp family!

3,000+ icons in a new, modern style: Sharp Solid
Sharp Regular, Light, Thin, and Duotone are in the works!
Icons are all built on the same 16px grid as existing Font Awesome Classic icons.

Changed

Every Classic Solid icon has been reviewed and redrawn where necessary to better compliment the new Sharp Solid style.
Behind the scenes, we built new reusable modifier components for our icons, to ensure consistency between elements.
Two new files are now available from the metadata directory: icon-families.json and icon-families.yml which are restructured to support Font Awesome Families.
Using Pseudo Elements with Web Fonts now include CSS Custom Properties for setting font-family

Fixed

EcmaScript modules (ESM) have been renamed from .es.js to .mjs Font-Awesome#19041
[/ISPOILER]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock