• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Font help please

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Just wanted to ask
What kind of font you people prefer on your blog and what is the size , as once again it's killing me.
Font which is readable so that it do not annoys readers to read.
Makes people read till the end , means makes people comfort and eaay to digest (content play a big role , but font and it's size plays also a big role)

Roboto Vs Helvetiva or your personal favourite one

I like Lato, but again it depends on what kind of website is, whats the theme, what's the niche...

Last edited:
I like Lato, but again it depends on what kind of website is, whats the teme, what's the niche...
hmm , ok dork use this one. But i am little confused as i want to use roboto for landing page but for pages and blog part , a very different one like georgio and this would disrupt the site brand style. Site is in health niche

I like Lato, but again it depends on what kind of website is, whats the teme, what's the niche...
hmm , ok dork use this one. But i am little confused as i want to use roboto for landing page but for pages and blog part , a very different one like georgio and this would disrupt the site brand style. Site is in health niche

Giorgio or Georgia font, i didn't hear of Georgio font...?!
There is nothing wrong to combine fonts if it fits its purpose...

Reactions: imraxstar
Giorgio or Georgia font, i didn't hear of Georgio font...?!
There is nothing wrong to combine fonts if it fits its purpose...
yhhh...it's georgio or something like this. It feels good to read and also it do not have much styles to choose from. It is just stuck , the one thing which got tick in our brain but today , i found out another one which is not in google fonts. But that looks so much promising and also give a good vible while reading. I would go for it , probably but i love roboto and helvetica.
I choose one , don't know how. But thank you man for replying

Reactions: Niko Nemo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock