• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FlyWeb for Web to App Convertor Flutter + Admin Panel Untouch

FlyWeb for Web to App Convertor Flutter + Admin Panel Untouch 3.0.5n

No permission to download
I downloaded this script from nulljungle but I'm getting this error while creating apk, please help

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Build apk failed IMG20210714200119.jpg

Last edited:
I downloaded this script from nulljungle but I'm getting this error while creating apk, please help

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Build apk failed IMG20210714200119.jpg
run android studio with Admin rights and make sure have all permission to access folders also required good internet connection.

run android studio with Admin rights and make sure have all permission to access folders also required good internet connection.
Thanks Sir for your reply but now I have fixed it.... Now when I open app it shows 'system down for the maintenance' any solution please.

Thanks Sir for your reply but now I have fixed it.... Now when I open app it shows 'system down for the maintenance' any solution please.
This is the error that am getting too.. What server your admin panel hosted on? Apache or nginx?

Reactions: 73i
I purchased this Plugin/Program but flyweb.sql file was missing... have reached out to the developer but meanwhile was wondering if any one share just the flyweb.sql please ?
thanks

Eu comprei este plug-in / programa, mas o arquivo flyweb.sql estava faltando ... entrei em contato com o desenvolvedor, mas por enquanto queria saber se alguém compartilha apenas o flyweb.sql, por favor?
obrigado
Eu tenho, vou publicá-lo para você

Reactions: King Kong
I purchased this Plugin/Program but flyweb.sql file was missing... have reached out to the developer but meanwhile was wondering if any one share just the flyweb.sql please ?
thanks
You don't need it to start ..
create empty database sql then put data of it inside the config file then start install ..

Reactions: King Kong
1626483319688.png

Lamento, mas não tenho ideia de como definir isso OK? Se você também pudesse me ajudar [USUÁRIO = 105227] @ marcola123 [/ USUÁRIO] [USUÁRIO = 39809] @nada [/ USUÁRIO] ... Onde posso encontrar isso e qual deve ser a configuração aqui (desculpe minha ignorância sobre isso )
have you configured DBSettings.php with your credentials?você configurou DBSettings.php com suas credenciais?

have you configured DBSettings.php with your credentials?você configurou DBSettings.php com suas credenciais?

I found the file in FlyWeb Folder /config/DBSettings.php but was wondering do i set the file permission to 777 or something else ?

sim, você deve configurar a permissão 777 e colocar suas credenciais de banco de dados

Securitywise ---> Wouldn't 777 make the it publicly accessible/writeable ?
(O 777 não o tornaria publicamente acessível / gravável?)

Reactions: nada
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock