• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights v4.13.4

No permission to download
"FlyingPress: Pls enter a valid license key"
how can I get rid of this message when vieweing my website on mobile?
With css, copy the selector with inspect element and declare the following between brackets:
CSS:
here-the-selector{
    display:none!important;
}
Then add it to the admin css stylesheet.

Reactions: Babak
If its not working then you're doing it wrong, you've got the wrong selector

It's not possible to inspect the notice. There is only an "Ok" button.

After the page loads, inspector shows:
Code:
<style id="flying-press-css"></style>
<--script-->window.alert('FlyingPress: Pls enter a valid license key')<--/script-->

I tried:
Code:
.flying-press-css {
display: none !important;
}

Any suggestion?

It's not possible to inspect the notice. There is only an "Ok" button.

After the page loads, inspector shows:
Code:
<style id="flying-press-css"></style>
<--script-->window.alert('FlyingPress: Pls enter a valid license key')<--/script-->

I tried:
Code:
.flying-press-css {
display: none !important;
}

Any suggestion?
I tought you were talking about an admin notice in the wp-dashboard.
I've just tried and got this which is a javascript alert
alert.jpg
Letme look into it

Ok, understood. Let me know if you figure it out. Thank you!
Okay so I've found a temporary solution, it's only good if you've got a handful of static pages, if you're running a newspaper or a magazine it's quite difficult to do.

The plugin makes a static .html file of every single post/page and adds the js function for the alert, so what you've to do is open those files and remove the js, the alert will go away.

Go to your root directory and inside wp-content there's a folder called cache, and another one called flying press, then another one, mine was called localhost, that's the homepage.

Look for the index.html and do CTRL + F, find the code and remove it, then save.

Then, for other pages, it'll be inside the "category" template in the same folder, mine for example was this one

"wp-content\cache\flying-press\localhost\category\news"

and every post will have a folder with the post name inside the main folder, so you've got to open each one and remove the js and so on.

It sucks big time, but i couldn't find the code where the js is being added to the website, it must be loaded off-plugin when it downloads something from a main server or something like that, otherwise i would've found it by now.

I do apologize for not having a better solution, i hope this helps somehow until somebody else figures out how to disable this annoying alert.

Good luck!

Creator of FlyingPress here, Gijo Varghese.

Most of you might start seeing the message "FlyingPress: Pls enter a valid license key".

Here is why:
We do many optimizations from our servers (Optimizer Engine), like generating critical css, used css etc. Till a few days ago, we were not validating license keys at our Optimizer Engine. But we noticed that a majority of the people are using nulled/cracked versions of FlyingPress. So we're now validating license keys at our servers.

Why you can't bypass this: Usually, people who make nulled/cracked versions modify the license checking PHP code and distribute the code. Since FlyingPress optimize pages from our servers, whatever you do in the PHP code, we don't optimize those pages if the license is not valid. Even if you remove that alert somehow, you will not get the advantages of FlyingPress.

I know this is disappointing to many of you. But consider the time and effort we put into building this. Also, our servers cost money.

If you would like to continue using FlyingPress, get updates, new features, premium support, etc., consider buying the plugin from the official website: https://flying-press.com.

Most of you might start seeing the message "FlyingPress: Pls enter a valid license key".

Here is why:
We do many optimizations from our servers (Optimizer Engine), like generating critical css, used css etc. Till a few days ago, we were not validating license keys at our Optimizer Engine. But we noticed that a majority of the people are using nulled/cracked versions of FlyingPress. So we're now validating license keys at our servers.

Why you can't bypass this: Usually, people who make nulled/cracked versions modify the license checking PHP code and distribute the code. Since FlyingPress optimize pages from our servers, whatever you do in the PHP code, we don't optimize those pages if the license is not valid. Even if you remove that alert somehow, you will not get the advantages of FlyingPress.

I know this is disappointing to many of you. But consider the time and effort we put into building this. Also, our servers cost money.

If you would like to continue using FlyingPress, get updates, new features, premium support, etc., consider buying the plugin from the official website: https://flying-press.com.
How about the WordPress.org version of your plugins?

Here is why:

Please discount for Babiato member buy license :D. thank you.

• Love
Reactions: AnormaL
I don't think this plugin is working anymore, even after the update, it is not caching or purge, the previous version was working but this new update is not, kindly someone confirms the same.

I don't think this plugin is working anymore, even after the update, it is not caching or purge, the previous version was working but this new update is not, kindly someone confirms the same.
See post #28 above from the developer.

Reactions: AnormaL
There's a new update v3.1

Here is why:

Oh well that's sad. Maybe I will just stick with the old version.

So anyone canbe remove script auto insert head:

Thank you.

So anyone canbe remove script auto insert head:

Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock