• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FluxStore Listing - The Best Directory WooCommerce app by Flutter

FluxStore Listing - The Best Directory WooCommerce app by Flutter v4.0

No permission to download
I use for web the listeo template. In the Flux store app it is not possible to see the Add listing button. And generally the vendor view. Anyone know how to visible it in the app? I could not find a documentation for 2.2

Please help

The app exit button (are you sure to want exit?) not working, if i click both Yes or Cancel the app not exit ... How to fix this

Sorry, something appears to be missing...​

Reasons for this may include
  • The link has been deleted by the originating user
  • The link has been expired
  • The link is invalid. Please check the URL
  • The link has been removed for violating our terms of service

Babak updated FluxStore Listing - The Best Directory WooCommerce app by Flutter with a new update entry:

FluxStore Listing v2.4.1

Download FluxStore Listing v2.4.1 - The Best Directory WooCommerce app by Flutter Nulled Free
Version 2.4.1 – 28 Aug 2021
Last updated: Aug 28, 2021

This release is the updating and patching for latest 2.4.0:
  • ⚡️ Add Tamil language - thank to DestekInfoSolutions.
  • ♻️ Fixed the MissingPluginException on Android when using Webview
  • ♻️ Remove the Music Background config on info.plist from iOS.
  • ♻️ Fixed import env.dart file from FluxBuilder.
  • ♻️ Migrate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaqib12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock