• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v2.8.45

No permission to download
See :))
I have it but you guys spam too much update request

I consider sharing it to you or letting you wait for other uploaders to share it :mad::mad: angry.png

FluentCRM Pro v2.3.1​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• fluent-campaign-crm-pro-v2.3.1n.zip
    363.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Love
Reactions: hellearth and Babak

FluentCRM Pro v2.3.1​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.
Hello friend, thanks for sharing, can you help us with the password please.

Babak updated FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress with a new update entry:

FluentCRM Pro v2.3.1

Download FluentCRM Pro v2.3.1 - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.3.1 (Date: July 20, 2021) =

* BuddyBoss/BuddyPress Integration
* ThriveCart Integration (Addon)
* LearnPress Integration
* Dynamically Import Existing users from LMS/Membership/BuddyBoss
* Email Editor Improvement
* Persistent Contact Page
* Dynamic Segment Improvement and Bulk Operations
* Automation Funnel Improvement
* Integration improvements
* ... and so many new features and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: riccore and GSP
I am staring to get a following Notice:

Undefined index: license_key in C:\Bitnami\wordpress-5.8.1-0\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\fluentcampaign-pro\app\Services\PluginManager\LicenseManager.php on line 372

When I deactivate the Pro version the message disappear. I tried to reinstall the version but got this message again. Suggestions appreciate.

Seems that licence is away :(

Last edited:
I am staring to get a following Notice:

Undefined index: license_key in C:\Bitnami\wordpress-5.8.1-0\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\fluentcampaign-pro\app\Services\PluginManager\LicenseManager.php on line 372

When I deactivate the Pro version the message disappear. I tried to reinstall the version but got this message again. Suggestions appreciate.

Seems that licence is away :(
Maybe you are using PHP 8.0 switch to 7.4.

I use 7.4, but maybe there was some issue on FluentCRM site, today I have activated again and it says, the license is OK. Hopefully, it will work :)

I am staring getting a following Notice:

Notice: Undefined index: license_key in /home/smartatt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fluentcampaign-pro/app/Services/PluginManager/LicenseManager.php on line 372

Please help! the only way to fix it is to Deactivate the plugin...what could the possible cause? I am using PHP 7.4. Also the WP-Debug is Disabled.

Help!

Hi @Babak , Hope you are fine... Please can you check if the nulling process is the same? Because when I checked, the line of code -->>> return array('status'=>'valid'); is there already... any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello, all. I noticed the above 2.3.1 is the latest in this thread and there seems to be some ambiguity in the very latest downstream comments about some sort of nasty error. Can Anybody please clarify? Is this still the best version to use right now with confidence?

Hello, all. I noticed the above 2.3.1 is the latest in this thread and there seems to be some ambiguity in the very latest downstream comments about some sort of nasty error. Can Anybody please clarify? Is this still the best version to use right now with confidence?
Using a nulled plugin is not recommended if you're going to use it on your business critical website & as nobody can claim proper functionality.

Other than this you are free to test the shared plugin to check if it's working properly or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock