• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies

I am also waiting for new version also. its really good app.
although there is one issue only which is of no manual login feature. otherwise its a good to go app.

btw anyone able to remove ads from flix app. I noticed that if you disable the ads tab in web admin panel, the android app still shows the ads while watching video.

If anyone has solution, please tell what settings have to be changed.

Flix App Movies android source.

Demo:
Demo apk : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virmana.flix

please share me on [email protected] :D

Flix App Movies – TV Series – Live TV Channels – TV Cast v1.3.1 (24 March 2020)

TassieNZ :)

Flix App Movies – TV Series – Live TV Channels – TV Cast v1.3.1 (24 March 2020)

Yes I agree with you @ukgamer his name is legend of babiato :cool:

Big thanks to you bro @TassieNZ

can u reupload the file? the mega.nz link file is missing
I removed the link for the moment. Another upload of this item in a different thread said it had a virus. Although mine was direct from Codecanyon, I want to check it properly first, just in case there is a backdoor.

I'm limited on time, so it may be a couple of days.

I had no complaints from my download though. I had asked for feedback, but got NONE!

Reactions: danzzers
I removed the link for the moment. Another upload of this item in a different thread said it had a virus. Although mine was direct from Codecanyon, I want to check it properly first, just in case there is a backdoor.

I had no complaints from my download though. I had asked for feedback, but got NONE!

okay, i'll waiting for it. thank you

I realise there is another thread, but mine was the fist upload, not that I care.

Firstly, nobody has commented as to if my one was alright! That is why I removed the link for the moment.

Secondly, I can't edit a link on someone elses resource. Only an Admin can.

Reactions: danzzers

Nice !

can u reupload the file? the mega.nz link file is missing

I also ended up deleting the file after a first test

I found the code very badly organized and the admin panel is horrible

It is an application that would not recommend buying

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock