• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast v4.1

No permission to download
USE IT ON A VPS.
Thank you very much, but I just ordered a cloud server, the installation went fine, but it doesn't work, when I access the domain name, it shows me the list of my folders and files, I don't don't have a cPanel, so how do I redirection like we do on cPanel?
can you help me please ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-06-17 195339.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-06-17 195339.png
    84 KB · Views: 16
Thank you very much, but I just ordered a cloud server, the installation went fine, but it doesn't work, when I access the domain name, it shows me the list of my folders and files, I don't don't have a cPanel, so how do I redirection like we do on cPanel?
can you help me please ?
Pm your server id & password.

Reactions: hdlovely
Guys i have problem how i can let people registre and login to the app it always give me this error
Any help please ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-18-14-18-29-166_com.app.reenotv.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-18-14-18-29-166_com.app.reenotv.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 35
Guys i have problem how i can let people registre and login to the app it always give me this error
Any help please ?
Check your SHA 1 also configure your logins well from Firebase,FB..
then it will work

Can you help me with this please
The Doc has all the help bro..u only need to follow step by step.It also has the video tutorial with its easier to follow it and am sure u will figure it out.
Do what the author does in his video of LOGIN/SIGN UP Configuration.

The Doc has all the help bro..u only need to follow step by step.It also has the video tutorial with its easier to follow it and am sure u will figure it out.
Do what the author does in his video of LOGIN/SIGN UP Configuration.
I follow everything but it won't work i can find that legacy server key
I just put that long one calls (server key)
Anyway thank you bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock