• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme v3.18.7 - Untouched

No permission to download
For first you need to unzip the file, inside you will find the file with name "flatsome-3.16.0.zip" it is the theme
that's what I did and I tried on 2 websites both getting the same 403. when I uploaded the previous version, there is no issue at all.

Last edited:
that's what I did and I tried on 2 websites both getting the same 403

I tested this on local and fresh sandbox and all worked fine, if had errors would not have released it

Test again now on sandbox....

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Reactions: reboot
I keep finding this problem, even with the newer version 3.16.0. In the uxbuilder mode, the banner of the home page can be set to be responsive. When you update and save, you use the browser to simulate the mobile phone, the banner is not responsive. It is different from the preview in uxbuilder
Snipaste_2022-09-15_14-59-57.png
Snipaste_2022-09-15_15-00-58.png

Auto slide not run?
I set Auto slide is ON but it doesn't active, silde not auto run

@bobsmith this is version 3.16.1 (28.09.22). Download from my account. Please upload it to members.

Code:
--- 3.16.1 (28.09.22) ---
FIXED: Toggle tabs in sub menus.
FIXED: JavaScript error in Safari on iOS 13 and below.
FIXED: Standard font-family incorrect CSS value output.
FIXED: Font inherit & initial setting CSS value output.
FIXED: Font styles CSS was generated, if fonts where disabled.
FIXED: UX Builder: Set map latitude and longitude values correctly.
FIXED: Shop sidebar flickering (sticky sidebar in combination with infinite loading).
FIXED: The variation gallery only showed the parent product image if the variation has no images.
FIXED: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in single-product/product-image-vertical.php.
FIXED: Prevented notices being displayed for a split second in flatsome admin panels.

Note: Console will now notify if reduced motion is enabled on your OS.

Attachments

• themeforest-flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme-13.6.1.zip
    11.3 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: namhoang and wuboys
@bobsmith this is version 3.16.1 (28.09.22). Download from my account. Please upload it to members.

Code:
--- 3.16.1 (28.09.22) ---
FIXED: Shop sidebar flickering (sticky sidebar in combination with infinite loading).
FIXED: The variation gallery only showed the parent product image if the variation has no images.
FIXED: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in single-product/product-image-vertical.php.
FIXED: Prevented notices being displayed for a split second in flatsome admin panels.

Note: Console will now notify if reduced motion is enabled on your OS.
Thanks! Its nulled? support updates from dashboard?

Babak updated Flatsome | MultiPurpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Flatsome Theme v3.16.1 Nulled

Download Flatsome v3.16.1 Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
--- v3.16.1 (28.09.22) ---

FIXED: Shop sidebar flickering (sticky sidebar in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: wuboys and Alysia
Does anyone get this in the latest version?

"Flatsome was unable to get the latest version. Your purchase code is malformed."

Reactions: drustvoritem
Reactions: Alysia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock