• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme v3.18.7 - Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Flatsome | MultiPurpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Flatsome Theme v3.15.3 Nulled

Download Flatsome v3.15.3 Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
--- v3.15.3 (15.01.22) ---

NEW: WooCommerce 6.1 compatibility.
ENHANCEMENT: Auto height for custom-sized vertical menu dropdowns.
FIXED: Open correct image in galleries.
FIXED: Open correct video with multiple video buttons.
FIXED: Toggle accordions when clicking on arrow.
FIXED: Site logo src=(unknown) if logo was not used pre 3.15.
FIXED: Product gallery thumbnail slider arrows for 5 thumbs.
FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hay, I just upload theme but UX builder don't want to upload is just saying: Loading UX Builder and nothing happens. Do you know maybe why this is happening? Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• ux builder.JPG
    ux builder.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 3
Hay, I just upload theme but UX builder don't want to upload is just saying: Loading UX Builder and nothing happens. Do you know maybe why this is happening? Thank you for any help.
Hi, try to clean the cache and database with plugin like wp-rocket

I also had problems with version 3.15.3. It takes home from registration so I returned it to 3.15.2 and everything is OK. :)

Attention, you must unzip the file. In the directory "Theme files" you have saved Flatsome theme A You have to install this !!!!!

Attention, you must unzip the file. In the directory "Theme files" you have saved Flatsome theme A You have to install this !!!!!
Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate your help. You know what is the issue that my UX builder don't work? Elementor. When I disable it the UX builder works but my whole site is then broken.

Last edited:
But why do you use Elementor in Flatsome ???? Flatsome has its own UX Builder.
I build the whole website with Astra theme and then I switch to Flatsome because of some extra features. And now I found out that I need to build website from scratch again if I want to use Flatsome UX builder. Do you have any other solution? :)

No, I don't, the site needs to be built from 0 :) it will be fast. UX Builder is great
Oh my, this will took me so much effort and I already put 50 articles with variations in. I'm not sure that this will be fast. I'm a beginner. ;)

Oh my, this will took me so much effort and I already put 50 articles with variations in. I'm not sure that this will be fast. I'm a beginner. ;)
if you use UX and Elementor maybe your website will go slow performance, we have flatsome for 5 website and in mobile view we have insight test 97%

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 12.01.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 12.01.33 PM.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 17

REMOVED AS GRABBED FROM ANOTHER SOURCE AND EVEN LEFT THEIR NAME ALL OVER IT

NEXT TIME BANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock