• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites v1.5

No permission to download
hello, does anyone know about PHP and vue to be able to make implementations in Flangapp script?DM please

I got the following error output on Codemagic:

1.) Build APK with Flutter:

The build failed due to an error in the `google-play` command. Specifically, the error message states that the `CREDENTIALS` argument is missing. The user is directed to provide this value using the `--credentials` argument or by setting the `GCLOUD_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_CREDENTIALS` environment variable. Additionally, there are errors related to the `flutter_downloader` package not being found, and undefined references to `FlutterDownloader` and `DownloadTaskStatus`. The final error message states that the build failed with exit code 1, and the user is advised to run the command with the `--stacktrace` or `--info` options to get more detailed information about the error.

2.) HTTP notification:

The build failed due to a network error: the application was not able to resolve the host "benewsx.gqbackend". This means that the application is not able to connect to a required backend or service, and therefore cannot build successfully. The exact cause of this error may be related to a misconfiguration of the backend or service, or connectivity issues on the user's network or device. The user should check their internet connection and try building the application again. If the issue persists, they should contact the application developer or the support team for further assistance.

Can you please help me with that?
@Karsa

I only got this error message when I build the flutter apk:

The build failed due to multiple errors. The main error is that the package 'flutter_downloader' couldn't be found, causing several other errors related to this package to occur. Additionally, there is an error related to missing Google Cloud credentials, which is preventing the build from being uploaded to Google Play. Finally, there is a warning related to unexpected elements in the build. To fix this issue, you should ensure that the 'flutter_downloader' package is correctly imported and that the required Google Cloud credentials are provided.

Here on Babiato I can just find v1.5. Does anyone have v1.7.1. Can't find it in this forum.

please help, i cant use just recive this error please anybody help me
Access Denied - Authorization header not received!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock