• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites v1.5

No permission to download
This is a test site and the money is not real, this is their real site:
You can take a look in the attached list of real transections that's on their main demo site and you can imagine how many demo sites they have out there, all they need to do is to buy a bunch of domain names and have shared hosting for $5 a month and they can run thousands of these sites

Attachments

• screenshot.jpeg
    screenshot.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
  • Wow
Reactions: ultranoob
In order for us to buy this item we need 25 people each have to give $10. If anyone is inside. We will make a topic so that we can organize
Was this done? i am interested but this is when i have seen the message. please advise. Kind regards.

Reactions: jarvie
Was this done? i am interested but this is when i have seen the message. please advise. Kind regards.
I would have done the group buy but the app is not working properly after checking the existing buyers reviews, $995 is what needed for the access to extended codes with right to distribute the flutter app source codes.

I will check if for $549 do we get the codes to run a proper SaaS business.

Reactions: jarvie
I would have done the group buy but the app is not working properly after checking the existing buyers reviews, $995 is what needed for the access to extended codes with right to distribute the flutter app source codes.

Interesting what made them to double the price in one week

how is it going, bro

please i followed the instructions and still didn't work
what could be the problem
But Using localhost working page installer

Manualy:
Locate Config File : Beckend/app/Config/app.php
Locate Database File : Beckend/app/Config/database.php
Locate Sql File : Beckend/writable/install/db.sql
after import database , open Settings table and set your base url ( dont remove end url /#/ )

Hello people!
Everything worked fine for me before!
But I haven't logged in to my project for about a month, now I logged in and when I tried to create an application, an error appeared! Who thinks about this?
Any ideas?

------------>> Couldn't get a hash for the updated version

Hello people!
Everything worked fine for me before!
But I haven't logged in to my project for about a month, now I logged in and when I tried to create an application, an error appeared! Who thinks about this?
Any ideas?

------------>> Couldn't get a hash for the updated version
As mentioned before only the new version 1.7.1 would work, and that according to the actual owners of this Saas, some people here are trying to get a purchase group to buy the version for distribution by the makers of this saas, but I'm not sure where does it stand.

Reactions: zed them
Worth to mention that a Saas of this nature will be not so reliable because it's not a standalone Saas, it requires external dependencies that update their functionality all the time, and if something like that needs a constant API to work it's pretty much useless to host and get steady passive income.

Flangapp's authors response time is slow towards comments, if someone wants to create a business around it they would really need to have some previous experience of managing web application & git.

There is lot of scope but it needs more enahancements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asf961
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock