• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites v1.5

No permission to download
I tried all the php versions with Plesk and cPanel with different hosting packages but couldn't make it work sadly.

I have the same error after updating. Where is the fix file located?
there is still no fix for this, the script sends the keystore generation request to the developer website that authorizes the request or not through the license confirmation, I am seeing a way to make the system generate the keystore directly in the script without need to go through the developer.

Reactions: camilo
there is still no fix for this, the script sends the keystore generation request to the developer website that authorizes the request or not through the license confirmation, I am seeing a way to make the system generate the keystore directly in the script without need to go through the developer.
And if you create your own project where a bypass key will be generated so that there are no such problems, there may be a way out

The author writes in codeconyon about how to generate a 2048 RSA key

For some reason, it is not generated for me in the path that I specify
you can run this openssl genrsa -des3 -out private.pem 2048 on terminal
it'll generate both public and pricate 2048 rsa key
you fix the p8 api key problem ?

or up all github files to new github and agree to you config
the last solution its agree in you source github the request prmisdion

androif ray you the app activate geocolocation but no informate to user

Hi,

I made the changes as you mentioned in the above screen but still, I am getting the same error.

1656521282480.png

1656521320751.png

1656521347824.png
Yes, yes ... I have the exact same thing!
As I understood one of the solutions, fix the code on the computer and re-upload it to the github... I have not tried this recommendation yet, I don't know if it will work...

to fix error in generate keystore , simple go to settings and activate license
use license xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Even doing this I get the same error

Attachments

• 2022-06-29_150354.png
    2022-06-29_150354.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 49
Hello! Starting from version 1.4 no way to bypass the license – part of the functionality will not be available. You can use one purchase code for one domain and server. If you need to reactivate – contact support and we will reset the purchase code. 20220630_162444.jpg

Your friend should contact support. We do not accept reports without purchase.
Geolocation problems are known and it will be fixed in the near future. We will generate additional manifest files.
fix error publish on playstore issue geolocation sensitive permission

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock