• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin v6.2.2 Nulled

No permission to download
Babak updated Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Featured Image from URL Premium v6.2.2 Nulled

Download Featured Image from URL Premium v6.2.2 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.2.2

description : [2023-08-18] Enhancement: image search on quick/post editor (integration with search engine); fix: Featured video (conflict with WP Grid Builder plugin); fix: Featured video (problems with local videos on variable products
requires" : "5.3",
tested" : "6.3",
upgrade_notice" : "Enhancement: image search on quick/post editor (integration with search engine); fix: Featured video (conflict...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anyone with the last version please :

6.2.7 [2023-09-23]​

New feature: Auto set featured image from custom field; fix: Schedule metadata generation (not working when the list had 1 url only); fix: external video files (conflict with Lazy Load); fix: quick editor (errors for some variable products).

6.2.6 [2023-09-21]​

Enhancement: Featured video (supports Spotify and SoundCloud URLs now); enhancement: Featured image (integration with SlotsLaunch plugin); enhancement: Auto set featured image using post title and search engine (tips for achieving better results have been added); fix: quick editor (not working for WooCommerce categories and Featured Slider); fix: Play button (not working for Brighteon videos); fix: Featured video (conflict with bunny.net images).

6.2.5 [2023-09-19]​

Enhancement: quick editor (supports variable products now); enhancement: Save in the Media Library (upload button works faster now); enhancement: FIFU Settings page (refreshes after 10 minutes to avoid issues with expired sessions); fix: quick editor (keyword search stopped working); fix: background jobs (not being stopped immediatelly after disabling); fix: Save in the Media Library (a few exceptions were identified and are being handled now); fix: Autoplay on Mouseover (conflict with videos that are not from YouTube or Vimeo); fix: conflict with Furnicom theme.

6.2.4 [2023-09-05]​

New option: Auto set featured image using post title and search engine → layout filter; new option: Auto set featured image from Unsplash using tags → orientation filter; new option: Watch Later → move to left; new option: Autoplay → elsewhere; enhancement: manual search for images from search engine loads the list of images faster now; enhancement: created a syntax to import external video files and their custom thumbnails via import plugins; enhancement: the plugin will try to use the default featured image for video files without thumbnails; fix: Auto set featured image using post title and search engine (not working when there were spaces in the source filter); fix: conflict with WooCommerce categories page (sorting not working); fix: Featured video (external video files not loading correctly on WooCommerce pages); fix: Auto Set Image Title → Always use the post title as the image title (working only when an empty attribute was found).

6.2.3 [2023-08-26]​

Enhancement: Unsplash image search (faster and more relevant results); enhancement: Save in the media library (saves in webp format now); fixes: Save in the media library (not downloading Google Drive images, timeout increased); fixes: quick edit (problems to set thumbnails for external video files, not opening for product categories); fix: use screenshot checkbox (unduly displayed for product categories); fix: REST API (warning for empty alt list); fix: Featured Video (thumbnail and video with different height for external video files).

Hey, there.

I'm Marcel, developer of "Featured Image from URL (FIFU)", plugin for WordPress.

That's a very small project and its whole monetization comes from the sales of the pro version, that is being distributed for free and with no authorization here first and hundreds of other websites later. And that's a big trouble, because with no monetization I can't keep running it, releasing updates, giving support or developing new stuff.

I know the essence of this forum is to distribute software for free, but even so, I would like to ask for removing my software, otherwise I will have to stop the development. No plugin survive for a long time without money.

During the years, to keep the project alive I have tried to decrease the price and even added license keys for blocking purposes. But, as you know, since the code is open, anyone can easily bypass any restriction. So that's not a war I can win. Due the piracy, in the last week, only 2 licenses were sold. Who lives with US$ 60.00/week? Is the purpose of this community to help people or to sabotage small developers?

If anyone has ideas to monetize the plugin without a pro version, please let me know. I'll be glad to make all the features available for free. Otherwise, I request the plugin from being removed from this forum, at least until a financially viable solution is found. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock