• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.1.0

No permission to download
Does anyone knows how to install this locally to test without hosting ?
Steps cause documentation is based on web hosting vps docker
Also Please note this is not nulled...
Sorry, I don't know if it's possible.

Reactions: zakblack
I followed all the steps in the document but unfortunately when i try to deploy it i get this error

I first "yarn deploy"

yarn run v1.22.18

error Command "deploy" not found.

info Visit for documentation about this command.

I tried everything from upgrading downgrading etc and still no luck as the document is not of a help at all honestly it's a sh** show!

No instructions on how to deploy it edit it as well as upload it on Apple and Google Play!!

I followed all the steps in the document but unfortunately when i try to deploy it i get this error

I first "yarn deploy"

yarn run v1.22.18

error Command "deploy" not found.

info Visit for documentation about this command.

I tried everything from upgrading downgrading etc and still no luck as the document is not of a help at all honestly it's a sh** show!

No instructions on how to deploy it edit it as well as upload it on Apple and Google Play!!
A global reinstall of Yarn might solve your problem.

There are hundreds of tutorials on how to publish apps on Apple and Google Play. Don't expect the author to teach you everything in the documentation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock