• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Everything has been encrypted in the extension of the files (uyit)

Moustafa.Kamel

May 1, 2020
Everything has been encrypted in the extension of the files uyit

Does anyone out there have the performance to decrypt it I need help

1670983456196.png

no you cant, because latest ransomwares good enough
see
Watch that inside every folder there is a txt file inside it
When I contacted a person, he told me the price of the decryption tool is $200, the price is high

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0611djfsieEUU1lr4pqAwMHluTGtMR3gI5GLR3RK8ja9hRl26fg

which means you are f*ked.

paying ransom is same as sponsoring hackers, and there is no guarantee they will send you decryption key.
i prefer deep scrub all affected disks and start over. Just be careful and have a comment sense next time to download and run a files from internet.

which means you are f*ked.

paying ransom is same as sponsoring hackers, and there is no guarantee they will send you decryption key.
i prefer deep scrub all affected disks and start over. Just be careful and have a comment sense next time to download and run a files from internet.
The problem is there are .txt files with data inside and there are important designs

Hi mate you can try this solution

Reactions: Moustafa.Kamel
Hi mate you can try this solution
View hidden content is available for registered users!

I did it telling me that files are encrypted with a key over the internet

Everything has been encrypted in the extension of the files uyit

Does anyone out there have the performance to decrypt it I need help

1670983456196.png
unfortunately there's no turn back on this kind of thing.
Your files are encrypted and the hackers will most likely not send the decryption key.
You have to start all over again.

Reactions: Lalo
Yes, it is very sad, but unfortunately there is no way out. You can pay the money and pray, or take this as a very hard lesson. You should always have full external backups in case something like this happens.

If you are using Windows, then paying for Malwarebytes Premium is a good idea. Nothing is perfect, but it probably would have saved you in this case. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock