• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi,

updated the latest version and getting warning when i open the header to modify, please advise

1661238792952.png
The team have not been able to properly null this version. You can follow this advice by @SpeedR on the previous page. Seems to be the only workaround at the moment.

For me the header issue is simple.. u need to download version 2.1.8, upload as normal.. but don't activated any else plugin essential except pixfort core plugin.. then go to header to edit what you want.. after done edit the header, activated all the plugin required and select your header you want to use on header theme options..

i'm doing this on 2.1.8 version.. newest version you can do like this also, but they will forced you guys to update the pixfort core to new version.. if you update the pixfort version to newest one, you can't edit the header even you just activate the pixfort core plugin only..

Here is a quick way to unlock that header section. Download/Install this plugin:

Go to settings and add this code where it says Admin JavaScript (in footer):

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Dosen t work

Dosen t work
I see there was a character that pasted differently, I just updated the code, please try again. Or to confirm that it works just go to the headers builder pager (in the admin menu), press F12, go to the dev tools console tab and paste the code there; wait for 3 seconds and it will unlock.

I see there was a character that pasted differently, I just updated the code, please try again. Or to confirm that it works just go to the headers builder pager (in the admin menu), press F12, go to the dev tools console tab and paste the code there; wait for 3 seconds and it will unlock.
This code just remove warning message but still doesn't enable/allow saving!

Reactions: smalok
I am having an issue though. This error appears everywhere. image.jpg

I am having errors sir.

I am having errors sir.
Error has been fixed by installing redux framework plug-in.

how do i fix this error???

Warning! It seems that there is an issue with the website configuration, please make sure to check your website configuration by reading this article from the knowledge base:
https://essentials.pixfort.com/knowledge-base/troubleshooting-error-messages/

You cannot edit the header too. That's where you will find that error. I just had to roll back to version 2.17 instead
For me is working , but because i dose not have how to import the demo content, i make it from beginning and maybe here is the difference ... but anyway i know a trick from previous version.
After you make the changes what you need for desktop view you just change to mobile view and after click the update ... And the some way you make for mobile ...
At least for me have work like that .

Reactions: chezzz
You lie, give me $70 and I can make it 100% perfect 🤣
Sounds like a good deal. I have 74 sites for you to install it on please!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
If you do NOT import the demo will not have the errors ...but this is mean a little work from your side also ...
Yes, unfortunately too many people nowadays don't want to work for it and would rather just grab a ready made template and skip the whole point of learning..... 😒

Demos are working and importing for me, it is just the header element that is not working still and somewhere in the long pipeline to be looked at..... 👍

Reactions: yawspok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock