• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
unfortunately I finished the project with nulled version.

Okay here we go again....

Install Pixfort Core from the 'plugins' folder in the theme zip that you get from the main download.

Untitled3.png

Install and activate this plugin first.

Untitled.png

Then go setup your theme and install other plugins from there.

You will see that Pixfort Core is not listed as already installed and activated.

Untitled1.png

Finish setup and go to Header section and you should now get this showing....

Untitled4.png
I've followed this and I'm still getting the warning... I've done a clean install and activated the core plugin before I installed the theme but the warning is still showing :/

EDIT: Nevermind I've got the warning away. But the header won't save any changes.

Last edited:
Yep thats what im saying the header wont save so therefore its a hard stop on using the theme for anything.
Warning or not it refuses to save, so bypassing it isnt bypassing the issue itself.

New Nulling method is needed for this to be useable.

Rolling back doesnt solve this as im getting a ton of issues with the old versions on clean installs.

Last edited:
Or just buy a genuine licence 🤪

No, but will need reworking to fix this and there is no guarantees when that would happen 😒
Thank you for your hard work bob. I really liked this theme, hope you can find a solution, I am looking forward to it.

Hey,

I am getting this error when I am trying to upload the theme. It says
"The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed."

Anyone, please guide me how can I fix it.

image_2022-06-05_16-59-49.png Thanks

Hey,

"The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

unpack the archive, and use just essentials.zip from essentials-main/theme folder

Reactions: cyberexon
Hey,

First of all, Google it: how to install wordpress theme

i am having the same problem. How will this be resolved? this theme is one of the most problematic in the null category. In some of the previous versions, demo was not imported, plugins were not loaded.
Maybe @NullMaster can help us too

Just so everyone is on the same page, this theme has added new security checks on everything, including old themes that cant grab demos or get hit with a header check.

3.0 is the same situation, so we all need to be patient for a updated Null on this, TheGem is doing a similar thing so i think its a new security system that once its broken or bypassed on one can be easily done on all.

• Love
Reactions: mr_xero
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock