• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Anyone else get this error when trying to import anything from the library in Elementor? This just started with version 2.0.0. I can't seem to find any way around it. Demo content using the Demo installer works, but cant import any widgets/blocks/pages in Elementor editor.

1621071218257.png

Anyone else get this error when trying to import anything from the library in Elementor? This just started with version 2.0.0. I can't seem to find any way around it. Demo content using the Demo installer works, but cant import any widgets/blocks/pages in Elementor editor.

1621071218257.png
I can confirm this theme is now under "lock and key" and limited via DRM.

I just purchased the theme from Theme Forest and replaced this "null" version with a legit paid version tied to my Envato account. Right away I noticed the theme needed to update the "Pixfort Core" plugin. This is a hidden plugin update only visible to legit paid versions and invisible to null versions. After updating this plugin I was now allowed to use Elementor as usual to download and use Elementor widgets/blocks/etc.

I am not sure if there are other limitations in "null" versions since 2.0.0 released. I guess the community will have to either discover the limitations, or find a way to null them.

Once again, you can download demo content from this nulled version using the Demo Importer, but you will not be able to import content using Elementor (and presumably WPBakery).

Last edited:
"Pixfort Core" plugin → which version you have now exactly?

Once again, you can download demo content from this nulled version using the Demo Importer, but you will not be able to import content using Elementor (and presumably WPBakery).

I can not confirm this - everything works fine here (tested with v2.0.1 nulled).

Last edited:
Reactions: J3zr33l
anyone facing this issue below?
add in template icon via wpbakery is missing after i upgraded to v2.0.1
Thank you
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 5.55.14 PM.png

I can confirm this theme is now under "lock and key" and limited via DRM.

I just purchased the theme from Theme Forest and replaced this "null" version with a legit paid version tied to my Envato account. Right away I noticed the theme needed to update the "Pixfort Core" plugin. This is a hidden plugin update only visible to legit paid versions and invisible to null versions. After updating this plugin I was now allowed to use Elementor as usual to download and use Elementor widgets/blocks/etc.

I am not sure if there are other limitations in "null" versions since 2.0.0 released. I guess the community will have to either discover the limitations, or find a way to null them.

Before i upgraded to v2, i able to insert all the template via wpbakery but after v2 cannot anymore :((

Hello bro,

Looks like those are the links for Demo content.

1620773872994.png

However, those links have protection and require some parameters.

The message I get: "Error! Missing information in the request, please contact the support team ..."

I guess it requires valid purchase code and domain name. How do you think you are going to by-pass this? I'd appreciate to know your method so that I can help you with nulling.

Maybe, if we can find someone who already purchased this, we can download All files and we can use Manual Import on the Demo Import Page. What do you think?
@Aethaerx i think his just brought it :)
not sure he can help on this or not
Thank you in advance

I don't think you'll get around the demo import now. They have upped the DRM security which now appears to look to verify the purchase code with the server before allowing the import.

Reactions: louisma
I don't think you'll get around the demo import now. They have upped the DRM security which now appears to look to verify the purchase code with the server before allowing the import.
yes, so sad.
Don't know can bypass or not.

I'm also very interested in the theme.
anyone facing this issue below?
add in template icon via wpbakery is missing after i upgraded to v2.0.1
Thank you
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 5.55.14 PM.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock