• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essential Addons - Most Popular Elements Library For Elementor

Essential Addons - Most Popular Elements Library For Elementor v5.8.13

No permission to download
I still haven't found the problem. And the solution is still deleted Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 .
v4.4.12 Nulled works fine. I setup PHP memory limit 2Gb and WP_MEMORY_LIMIT 1Gb . I don't think it error with limit.

These errors do not occur directly. When installing the plugin it still works normally. Until I update or install another plugin. And there are no error messages about Essential Addons for Elementor. It shows an error message

Lots of errors from different plugins. It confused me. I went through each plugin error. But when reviewing the operations I do. Does not interfere with the file. Edit content only => database. But when I restore the website (including code and database) I don't do any action. Update only Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 and install 1 plugin Jettabs => Critical Errors. I restore one more time. And update 1 plugin => Critical Errors too.

When I delete Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 . Everything is back to normal and no more error messages. So i comeback ver v4.4.12 :')
Weird as error says woocommerce, maybe somebody can spend time and give you more detailed explanation and help here. 🤞Got to be something conflicting somewhere, can't be limits if you gone up to 1024 and 2048.

Always shows up.

Please activate your license key to enable updates for Essential Addons for Elementor.

Any suggestions how to remove it?

I adjusted the icon size item in the navigation style of the Smart Post List plugin. However it doesn't work after I return to the website. the size of the navigation is very large. gagagag.jpg

@NullMaster @Babak When this plugin is installed, WordPress can't pull other plugin updates at all. They simply don't show up in Dashboard > Updates. I believe something from this plugin is blocking it. Checked and confirmed.
I noticed again the issue with updates of other plugins. When this nulled plugin is installed, updates of other plugins don't show at all in Dashboard > Updates and there's no way to update other plugins (except by uploading them).

Last edited:
I noticed again the issue with updates of other plugins. When this nulled plugin is installed, updates of other plugins don't show at all in Dashboard > Updates and there's no way to update other plugins (except by uploading them).
@apollosk Confirmed, hope @Babak can take a look at it, otherwise pretty unusable :(

I have had this installed on my local site for ages now and regardless of if it is activated or not, I still get updates shown through my WordPress Dashboard and Plugins tab for themes and plugins etc.

To say it is unusable is a bit of a over the top statement 😉

Can we get v5.0.2 later this week please.

v 5.0.2
January 19, 2021

Improved: EA Advanced Data Table | SQL Queries for Database source
Fixed: EA Testimonial Slider | Throwing error on PHP 8.0
Few minor bug fixes and improvements

• Wow
Reactions: Kao X3
I have had this installed on my local site for ages now and regardless of if it is activated or not, I still get updates shown through my WordPress Dashboard and Plugins tab for themes and plugins etc.

To say it is unusable is a bit of a over the top statement 😉
Well maybe then it clashes with some other very popular addon, because like the other guy said over, just disabling it makes updates get back, re-enabling immediately disables them...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Well maybe then it clashes with some other very popular addon, because like the other guy said over, just disabling it makes updates get back, re-enabling immediately disables them...
Well then you would need to enable the plugin and go through all your installed plugins to check which one is clashing with it.

v5.0.3 Untouched @Babak @bobsmith

= 5.0.3 - 25/01/2022 =

- Fixed: EA Lightbox & Modal | Modal text adding span tag at the end after pagination
- Added: EA Advanced Search | Exclude taxonomy option
- Few minor bug fixes & improvements

Attachments

• essential-addons-elementor-5.0.3.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v5.0.5 Untouched @Babak @bobsmith

= 5.0.5 - 27/01/2022 =

= 5.0.4 - 27/01/2022 =

- Fixed: EA Parallax | Throwing Console Error
- Fixed: EA Advanced Search | Throwing PHP Warning

Attachments

• essential-addons-elementor-5.0.5.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock