• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Essential - Divi Extension For Next Label Modules.

Divi Essential - Divi Extension For Next Label Modules. 4.9.1

No permission to download

nordie

Trusted Uploader
Jun 21, 2019
starliner submitted a new resource:

Divi Essential Extension 2.0.2 - Divi Essential Extension

02-Essential-Preview.jpg

For all Divi users, we brought together a whole set of Essential Modules and these are all you need to design your perfectly well-organized and sleek-looking professional website.

Installation : Just write random numbers into key area.

Read more about this resource...

I activated it. Otherwise modules dont work. resubmit the resource than.

Whats the problem i cant understand
The modules work perfectly without nulling or licence key.

i didnt tested orijinal file. Only bypassed license checks. After than tested.

As i said pls resubmit source with your files.
Resource has been transferred to me anyway.

I activated it. Otherwise modules dont work. resubmit the resource than.

Whats the problem i cant understand

You miss the REAL POINT: Can you do further updates @starliner ? Without asking for original untouched resource from someone else?

For example so you can understand better:
I did null PES PRO but I gave back the files to jaihwacat to make a resource out of it as he can do further updates for the resource.

Can you do further updates on your resources posted?

I think you don't understand the mechanism of resources: If you can update create a resource. If you can't update just resume to post in the original thread.

Your behavior is kinda unacceptable and if you try to gather fast reactions this is not the way to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
You miss the REAL POINT: Can you do further updates @starliner ? Without asking for original untouched resource from someone else?

For example so you can understand better:
I did null PES PRO but I gave back the files to jaihwacat to make a resource out of it as he can do further updates for the resource.

Can you do further updates on your resources posted?

I think you don't understand the mechanism of resources: If you can update create a resource. If you can't update just resume to post in the original thread.

Your behavior is kinda unacceptable and if you try to gather fast reactions this is not the way to do it.

Thanks for your "kindly" response. I know you dont like me. Im not a child and 36 years old. I can understand what u say.

Im not following fast reactions. I m trying to help in here. But as i seen, last days here has some rules like military.

If anybody has a mistake, u can warn kindly. As u are a mod, your first rule must be kind in forum.

Im not going to talk about this topic

Thanks for your "kindly" response. I know you dont like me. Im not a child and 36 years old. I can understand what u say.

Im not following fast reactions. I m trying to help in here. But as i seen, last days here has some rules like military.

If anybody has a mistake, u can warn kindly. As u are a mod, your first rule must be kind in forum.

I really wouldn't push it if I were you!!

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

First of all: Sorry @medw1311 for going off-topic in your thread. This is my last reply here.

@starliner :
Don't get me wrong on what I am saying and just take it literally.
I don't like to explain twice and yet you've made me doing it. I know you have good intentions but you're too pushy.
It is not that I don't like you, you did nothing to me. I don't like your style and especially your programming style. You're messy like a rookie. You've modified like 7 files in a freemius licensed theme when you've could done it with 5-6 changes in 2 files. Everybody learns, that's right but don't push it.
Keep doing what are you doing but keep in mind my recommendations. Sometimes it's just common sense.

First of all: Sorry @medw1311 for going off-topic in your thread. This is my last reply here.

@starliner :
Don't get me wrong on what I am saying and just take it literally.
I don't like to explain twice and yet you've made me doing it. I know you have good intentions but you're too pushy.
It is not that I don't like you, you did nothing to me. I don't like your style and especially your programming style. You're messy like a rookie. You've modified like 7 files in a freemius licensed theme when you've could done it with 5-6 changes in 2 files. Everybody learns, that's right but don't push it.
Keep doing what are you doing but keep in mind my recommendations. Sometimes it's just common sense.

You dont know anything about my programming style or knowledge.
Basically php script nulling means bypassing licences or etc. For this u change necessary files.

What did u expect?

Writing whole script A to Z?

How many software did you write and you judge me can i ask?

Or asking like this;

What means any script nulling?

Anybody in this forum not greater than other.

i said sorry for this. But what i can do now.

If u feel good pls ban me.

What can i say.
Just don't assume that you can take what someone else provides and pass it off as your own.

If you can't add functionality to something that works without a null or licence then there is nothing you need to do.

I've spent over $3,000 providing products to this site and when I need those nulled I have trusted partners here who will do that.

Yes, we've been hard on you tonight but learn from that and I genuinely hope you go on to be a valued member of our community.

• Wow
Reactions: webhugo
You dont know anything about my programming style or knowledge.
Basically php script nulling means bypassing licences or etc. For this u change necessary files.

What did u expect?

Writing whole script A to Z?

How many software did you write and you judge me can i ask?

Or asking like this;

What means any script nulling?

Anybody in this forum not greater than other.
Seriously, stop digging a bigger hole for yourself here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock