• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ENDED - Competition] Win 1 Year Yoast SEO Premium Plugins Subscription Worth $199

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
The competition has ended and @Supremo DM was the winner.

I won this subscription recently but won't use it personally so I'm giving 1 lucky Babiato member the chance to win it.

It includes...
  • Yoast SEO for WordPress Premium plugin
  • Local SEO for WordPress plugin
  • Video SEO for WordPress plugin
  • Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin
  • News SEO for WordPress plugin
The Subscription is valid until November 2nd 2021 and the winner will receive access to the my.yoast.com account and can change the email and password on it.

To enter simply post why you would like to win and what you would use it for.

Entries will close at 6pm GMT on Monday November 9th 2020

To be eligible you must...
Have been a member for at least 3 months AND have a Reputation Score of 25 or more.

Good luck!!!

Last edited:
I am interested
i am web developper and i need this plgin
also i promize i provide updates to babiato members

Count me in. Rank Math Pro is coming this November 9. I think I won't be able to buy that. SO if I win this at least I will have something to boost my site's SEO. thanks for the giveaway.

Count me IN..😆😆
Currently using Rank Math but they now moving to Pro and recent few updates only for Woocommerce. Paid plugin is much secure than nulled version. Going to use yoast on my Adsense site.

While many suggest that Rankmath is increasingly becoming their favorite SEO plugin and I understand their reasoning behind it, yet I am still going to stick with Yoast (at least for another year) because I am just so used to it and enjoy the pro features it offers.

Plus, I am about to launch two blogs and an e-commerce store in the next week so this can if I am lucky, very well be as they say, a Godsend.

Thank you for conducting the giveaway @medw1311

Appreciate your kind gestures very much :)

Count me "of course" in :)
I'm using YOAST since it released and i tested other plugins but none of them compete with YOAST. When i purchase an item or my client's too im sharing that on here and i promise that i will share if i win YOAST subsc. :)
Thnx

Firstly, thank you so much @medw1311 for this giveaway!

I would love to win this giveaway as I am a fan of Yoast and will use it on my sites to help improve the website's SEO and increase the websites online presence and increase the number of sales/potential sales as well as web traffic.

Good luck to everyone.
I don't need all those functions.
Hope the person that wins it will use everything and not just the main plugin.

Hi there, i really hope i can get this subscription, it would really help a lot, I'm launching my new startup in a month or so and this would definitely help... any costs that we can get rid of, would definitely help us move forward.
thanx, a lot anyway :) have a nice day everyone :)

Bro, I am an SEO expert. Currently using Rank math on my site because it's free and I cannot afford Yoast premium but I genuinely want to switch to Yoast premium. The reason I want to switch to Yoast premium because it’s a great plugin with great ability. It has been proving its worth over the years & I have set up Yoast premium for my client so I know the value of Yoast premium :)

btw Thanks for conducting the Giveaway bro

I won this subscription recently but won't use it personally so I'm giving 1 lucky Babiato member the chance to win it.

It includes...
  • Yoast SEO for WordPress Premium plugin
  • Local SEO for WordPress plugin
  • Video SEO for WordPress plugin
  • Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin
  • News SEO for WordPress plugin
The Subscription is valid until November 2nd 2021 and the winner will receive access to the my.yoast.com account and can change the email and password on it.

To enter simply post why you would like to win and what you would use it for.

Entries will close at 6pm GMT on Monday November 9th 2020

To be eligible you must...
Have been a member for at least 3 months AND have a Reputation Score of 25 or more.

Good luck!!!
It doesn't matter who wins or not but the most important things here is how much we are lucky to find people like you still live in this ugly world

30 minutes left to enter this...

Reactions: Deepansh
Now closed - will pick the winner soon.

Reactions: Deepansh
Hi, and thanks for the great opportunity. I am an SEO expert for quite a while. I'm also an active member of the forum. Although I'm not writing too much, I'm reading almost every post to stay informed. I've been modifying Yoast plugin over the years to remove the crap they generate on the backend and the front end to optimize loading times and remove their branding from the code comments and everywhere else. I have my changelog file that I always have to go through when an update comes up. Now I'm willing to share this modified version of the plugin with others. It'll be great to receive the last update of Yoast SEO and test it by myself on numerous active sites I have with real-life samples. Thanks! Gratz to whomever the winner is. If I am to win this, I would be glad to try and update a small section of the forum related to Yoast SEO plugins.

Hi, and thanks for the great opportunity. I am an SEO expert for quite a while. I'm also an active member of the forum. Although I'm not writing too much, I'm reading almost every post to stay informed. I've been modifying Yoast plugin over the years to remove the crap they generate on the backend and the front end to optimize loading times and remove their branding from the code comments and everywhere else. I have my changelog file that I always have to go through when an update comes up. Now I'm willing to share this modified version of the plugin with others. It'll be great to receive the last update of Yoast SEO and test it by myself on numerous active sites I have with real-life samples. Thanks! Gratz to whomever the winner is. If I am to win this, I would be glad to try and update a small section of the forum related to Yoast SEO plugins.
Sorry bro you were 13 minutes too late.

Reactions: nesym
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock