• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

emart - Laravel Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Advanced CMS

emart - Laravel Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Advanced CMS 4.1 (Untouched)

No permission to download
when i save info or enable/disable options... check
url: domain/admin/genral/

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 24
ok...
i fix this.....
:p

only wirte your domain url on line 60

Code:
original code:

if ($domain == 'localhost' || strstr($domain, '.test') || strstr($domain, '192.168.') || strstr($domain, 'mediacity.co.in'))

edit code:

if ($domain == 'localhost' || strstr($domain, 'example-domain.com') || strstr($domain, '.test') || strstr($domain, '192.168.') || strstr($domain, 'mediacity.co.in'))

hello can any one help ?

Illuminate \ Contracts \ Encryption \ DecryptException
The payload is invalid.
path : /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Encryption/Encrypter.php

Attachments

• 222.png
    222.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
use this nulled version....i have fixed it... you can do general settings as well...
I'm sorry, but I tried this version several times... when I upload the logo and save, this error appears... config.txt changes 1 to 0... any change triggers this error ... I'm editing on localhost ... can this somehow affect and cause an error ? maybe I missed something if someone works and I don’t ... tell me, please, what could go wrong ... Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

I'm sorry, but I tried this version several times... when I upload the logo and save, this error appears... config.txt changes 1 to 0... any change triggers this error ... I'm editing on localhost ... can this somehow affect and cause an error ? maybe I missed something if someone works and I don’t ... tell me, please, what could go wrong ... Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
dm me

emart - v3.4 Nulled​

Professionally nulled by me with all error removed.

@alpha_007 update plz

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Sharing is caring

Last edited:
Reactions: fmchawki
can someone suggest how to fix the mini-cart to add an item it is displayed there immediately? now only displayed if you go straight to the cart and change the quantity of items + - then the amount is displayed and the item is displayed in the mini-cart

alpha_007 updated emart - Laravel Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Advanced CMS with a new update entry:

emart - Laravel Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Advanced CMS (Untouched) v3.5

emart - Laravel Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Advanced CMS (Untouched) v3.5

Update Detail​

21/06/2022 ( Version 3.5)​

- Minor Bug fixed
- Admin UI Improved.
- Discounted Badges.
- Top Bar Advertisements Bar.
- Minimum Purchase Amount.
- Minimum Seller Withdrawal Amount.
- Free Shipping Coupon.
- QR Code on order details and Invoice.
- Rest API Updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anybody facing this errors? I am trying new installation but it showing tables error, i guess latest sql is missing in new update....

SQL:
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'table_babiato.admincustomisations' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `admincustomisations` limit 1)

Reactions: Meerbex
I am trying to null but Version 3.5 have some DB errors. Can anyone can share the working DB file of version 3.5?

Reactions: Meerbex
hello can any one help ?

Illuminate \ Contracts \ Encryption \ DecryptException
The payload is invalid.
path : /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Encryption/Encrypter.php
I think its a matter of security inside your root folder. You can try something like chmod -R 777 <folder> to the problematic one.

probably you tried to Re-install it but you didn't remove the txt files inside public folder. There are files inside public folder (in root) which is appeared to be .txt files that used as flag for installation. Remove it before you start over, then copy and paste the default .env file (in root), then try again.

1658986063393.png
I am having a lot of problems with the tables which were added only in 3.5. I guess there were no files updated for migrations. Any updates?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock