• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Related to this I think...

FYI elementor 3.7.0 confirmed bug. If you set a column > Layout > Widget Space to 0, it will not work but will default to use 20px. However if you use any other number it works fine, such as if you use 1 instead of 0. Elementor knows about it and has it on their radar but for anyone who like to use that setting to zero out vertical spacing between widgets sometimes, you should not update to 3.7.0 yet if that matters to you, or go through and change them all to 1

Can see their temp hotfix to be default 20px or one and not allow zero and then we have to go and override that setting 😒

Whatever, keep make fun of with people.

It is not a joke at people, that is just my sense of humour, some get it some don't, different people and countries always going to be different humour.

Removed comment for you.

All I am curious about is to why you think the nulling affecting it?

It is not a joke at people, that is just my sense of humour, some get it some don't, different people and countries always going to be different humour.

Removed comment for you.

All I am curious about is to why you think the nulling affecting it?
I've just encountered this problem when trying to delete nulled free elementor (3.6.8 in this case) on a customers site.

Reactions: bobsmith
I've just encountered this problem when trying to delete nulled free elementor (3.6.8 in this case) on a customers site.

Can you elaborate more, did you get any error messages shown or was something simply not delectable as nulling this should not affect the removal of it.

When I update to Elementor 3.7.0 free version, then update failed also because old plugin can not be removed. And when I had a look inside the folder with ftp, the elementor folder was there under plugins but only with a template folder inside and no other files present. So it failed to delete the old plugin completely and upload the new files. Had to manually remove it first. Some bug or error somewhere when trying to update.

Reactions: bobsmith
Can you elaborate more, did you get any error messages shown or was something simply not delectable as nulling this should not affect the removal of it.
Elementor Pro uninstalled fine, Elementor Core threw an error about it not uninstalling correctly. It no longer showed in the installed plugins list but the elementor folder was not removed from the plugins folder preventing reinstallation of untouched until customer deletes via cpanel.

This is my 1st time seeing this happen.

Reactions: Ppppppp0
Elementor Pro uninstalled fine, Elementor Core threw an error about it not uninstalling correctly. It no longer showed in the installed plugins list but the elementor folder was not removed from the plugins folder preventing reinstallation of untouched until customer deletes via cpanel.

I can confirm this.

I think I know what the error is, let me just check.

Reactions: Medw1311
The problem is not related with elementor. I think there is a problem with nulling.

For the last 2 times, I've been getting the error "Update failed: Could not remove the old plugin."

The only way to update is manually delete the old elementor folder from ftp and re-install it.

When I update to Elementor 3.7.0 free version, then update failed also because old plugin can not be removed. And when I had a look inside the folder with ftp, the elementor folder was there under plugins but only with a template folder inside and no other files present. So it failed to delete the old plugin completely and upload the new files. Had to manually remove it first. Some bug or error somewhere when trying to update.

I can confirm this.
The plugin works fine for me at the moment, I think the problem you are having is when including the Font Awesome files (https://babia.to/resources/font-awesome-pro-elementor-integration.7678/), this is due to some fixes in the icons implemented by the Elementor team in their latest version.

This incompatibility has been fixed recently by @smsco try to download the latest zip (https://babia.to/threads/font-awesome-pro-elementor-integration.19491/#post-968199) or just don't include it.

The plugin works fine for me at the moment, I think the problem you are having is when including the Font Awesome files (https://babia.to/resources/font-awesome-pro-elementor-integration.7678/), this is due to some fixes in the icons implemented by the Elementor team in their latest version.

This incompatibility has been fixed recently by @smsco try to download the latest zip (https://babia.to/threads/font-awesome-pro-elementor-integration.19491/#post-968199) or just don't include it.
This is nothing to do with Font Awesome

With the issue, the post from @jaaos gave me the info needed for the reason 😍
the elementor folder was there under plugins but only with a template folder inside and no other files present

Now remember we used to put templates folder into Free, however now we don't as can't install Pro templates through Library only Free.

Therefore all previous versions will have this additional 'templates' folder so when you uninstall, the uninstallation method does not remove that templates folder as not originally included.

However, I can say that I did not have this issue when installing and overwriting previous Free version on local or sandbox to test it before uploading here, so it might also depend on your own setup.

With the issue, the post from @jaaos gave me the info needed for the reason 😍
the elementor folder was there under plugins but only with a template folder inside and no other files present

Now remember we used to put templates folder into Free, however now we don't as can't install Pro templates through Library only Free.

Therefore all previous versions will have this additional 'templates' folder so when you uninstall, the uninstallation method does not remove that templates folder as not originally included.

However, I can say that I did not have this issue when installing and overwriting previous Free version on local or sandbox to test it before uploading here.
Ahh that makes sense! It shouldn't be a problem for overwriting but is for deleting.

Ahh that makes sense! It shouldn't be a problem for overwriting but is for deleting.
Ok so its problem only when deleting the plugin right? The update process won't have any issue right? To uninstall, we will need to manually delete the Elementor folder from cPanel?

Ok so its problem only when deleting the plugin right? The update process won't have any issue right? To uninstall, we will need to manually delete the Elementor folder from cPanel?
Yes no issue with updating and in your case you won't have an issue deleting now either as you are using the genuine version.

Yes no issue with updating and in your case you won't have an issue deleting now either as you are using the genuine version.

@Medw1311 Missing a great moment here lol - Insert Buy Elementor Link Here 😍
Do I get commission then for everybody to buy genuine from yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
New Update comes with alot of issues anyways, would roll back and wait it out.

.elementor-widget:not:)last-child) {
margin-bottom: 20px;
}

this is one issue you'll find.

Yes, it's an issue with the latest Elementor version.

If you want to fix it, go to: Elementor Site Settings > Layout > Widget space (px) set it to 0 or value that suites for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock