• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
This is predictable when I heard they were moving away from Wordpress. Self-hosted Elementor version can be abandoned anytime then.
On their site someone they have

"What is the difference between the Elementor Plugin and the Elementor Cloud Website?
The Elementor plugin allows you to utilize all the amazing features offered by Elementor Pro. To use it, you will first need to purchase hosting with a WordPress installation and then download and install the Elementor plugin.
An Elementor Cloud Website provides an end-to-end solution that includes all the features and benefits of Elementor Pro along with hosting and WordPress installation. Instant setup means a hassle-free experience that saves you time to spend building a beautiful website."

From looking at their services they will still be supporting Wordpress core due to the millions already using their plugin. It be impossible to move all these to a cloud service prior to each setup for those using the free/pro plugin. Also they haven't got servers located in all countries yet which will mean slow speeds. They have a long way to go still and good luck to them. Nice to see they have options I suppose. Some will like the idea and other who don't have the option to use traditional methods.

Just to add to the list of support on here. I came across a really nice, clean and small plugin that helps with controlling spam when using Elementor forms. Check out https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-forms-anti-spam/. It's a free plugin and currently supports Elementor and CF7 forms. Really easy to use and you can run this alongside Akismet to add an additional level to your spam control.

If you do end up using it and like it please leave some good feedback to the developer. He is working to add further contact form builders, and open to suggestions, improvements and more.

on package the free version is 3.6.5, not 3.6.6
On the readme.txt that is packaged with Elementor 3.6.6 it shows the change log as 3.6.6.

Have you done a comparison to the live version from Elementor with the one attached? This is the only way you will know if it is still v3.6.5.

On the readme.txt that is packaged with Elementor 3.6.6 it shows the change log as 3.6.6.

Have you done a comparison to the live version from Elementor with the one attached? This is the only way you will know if it is still v3.6.5.
no need to check readme.txt.. after install, check plugin section, have a notice to updated elementor to 3.6.6

no need to check readme.txt.. after install, check plugin section, have a notice to updated elementor to 3.6.6
That is interesting. I have the one attached and have no issues. Shows as 3.6.6 with no update notification.

I can only assume its not updated correctly. What way did you upload it? I usually do it through WordPress and not FTP. I find FTP can sometimes ignore files or miss them out due to file permissions etc.

You should install both Free and Pro version from here and never Free from WP and just pro from here.

That is why you have both in the main download.
Thanks, problem solved and lesson learned - appreciated! :)

Sorry for the double post but i seem to have a problem: anything that I try to do in the header will look like this:

1654705021043.png

But when i open at the editor will look like it should look:
1654705118041.png

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?
Seems like a caching issue. Did you installed a caching plugins like WPRocket?
I recommend to deactivate all caching plugins and server side caching.
If you are using Cloudflare for the domain name, make sure to purge the cache and enable development mode to test the site. Also try on Incognito mode to view the side.
Let us know your updates. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock