• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
I've compared the code to the untouched version and there is nothing malicious in it so calling it a virus is just plain wrong.

Have you tested the untouched update on your site?
Thank you.

Babak updated Elementor Pro | Brings New Designs Experiences to Your WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.4.2 Pro + v3.4.7 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.4.2 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.4.7 - 2021-10-31 =

* Tweak: Added role restriction to Version control feature
* Fix: Private Vimeo videos are not loading in Video widget ([#16741](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/16741))
* Fix: Custom width responsive control disappeared until section init in the common Positioning section
* Fix: PayPal button widget is not functioning in future Pro versions
* Fix: Unwanted HTML escaping in Pro...

Read the rest of this update entry...

maybe calling a virus is a mistake
but I have encountered many errors since installing this update. that's just from my experience since install.
I just wanted to let you know so you don't run into the same situation
Elementor is infamous for throwing errors when updated. Usually recreating the CSS files (in Elementor -> Tools) will remedy the situation. Sometimes clearing cache after that first step is needed as well.

Elementor is infamous for throwing errors when updated. Usually recreating the CSS files (in Elementor -> Tools) will remedy the situation. Sometimes clearing cache after that first step is needed as well.
This popularity of Elementor is like scary Halloween to developers :)))

What is the correct way for updating the nulled plugins, especially elementor?

Only update with updated nulled versions from here. Do NOT update from the Wordpress Repository
Thanks for the quick response. Shall I first deactivate and delete previously installed plugin before uploading the updated one?

Thanks for the quick response. Shall I first deactivate and delete previously installed plugin before uploading the updated one?
No need for that, you'll be asked if you want to overwrite the existing one when you upload the new one.

Reactions: puffinman
PRO v3.5.0 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster @Physkx

3.5.0 – 2021-11-01
This version will roll out gradually over the next few days, and will be available to everyone soon.

New: WooCommerce Checkout widget – Fully customize the content and style of your checkout page (#15282, #15990, #11014, #13218, #5383)
New: WooCommerce Cart widget – Style your cart page the way you want with design flexibility (#15282, #11014, #13218, #5383)
New: WooCommerce My Account widget – Create a custom design for your my account pages (#11014, #5383)
New: Progress Tracker widget – Motivate your customers to keep reading your site content (#16576)
New: Meet WooCommerce Site Settings – Set your store pages within Elementor
Experiment: Scroll Snap – Set the scene of every scroll (#10752)
Tweak: Changed infrastructure to prevent rendering bugs in Global Widget (#16354)
Tweak: Added the option to open submission in a new tab in Form Submissions (#14967)
Tweak: Added various responsive controls in Posts widget (#1851)
Tweak: Split Title and Price styling controls in Price List widget (#7688)
Tweak: Added various responsive capabilities to controls in Posts Archive widget
Tweak: Adjusted Motion Effects module to support future feature
Tweak: Changed admin notice content when Pro installed without Core installed
Tweak: Cleanup in wp_options table
Tweak: Changed Connect logic in Elementor top bar to simplefy the connect process
Tweak: Marked new Theme Builder as an Experiment and set to default for new sites
Tweak: Enforced better security policies in various widgets and modules
Tweak: Added load more button functionality to the Posts Archive widget
Tweak: Renamed Elementor’s responsive SCSS variables
Tweak: Added dividers to horizontal layout in Nav Menu widget
Tweak: Removed Google+ social network from Share Buttons widget
Tweak: Convert usage of old Responsive class to use the new Breakpoints Manager
Fix: jQuery in Heading doesn’t work for not logged in users in Custom Code (#14515, #14266)
Fix: Menu animation causing page horizontal scroll in Nav Menu widget (#15184)
Fix: Wrong function call in Table of Content & Post Excerpt widgets (#16547)
Fix: Slides to Scroll control can’t be set to Default if Widescreen mode has a value in Testimonial Carousel widget
Fix: Sticky offset not working properly when changing device mode
Fix: UTF character issues when exporting CSV file in Form Submissions
Fix: Load More functionality doesn’t work when the Posts widget placed inside an Archive template
Fix: UI glitches and editing issues in Video Playlist widget

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.5.0.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 60
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock