• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
As soon as elementor-pro_3.4.1_n.zip uploaded to following error is thrown.
Code:
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Sorry for this simple question.

Can help me to know how download to use the Template Kit Library ?
Im useing Elementor pro V3.4.1 and free 3.4.4

Don't know what the problem but whenever I update elementor pro from Cpanel or direct zip upload, my site becomes unusable for 10 minutes. just blank the fatal error page for 10 minutes.

Don't know what the problem but whenever I update elementor pro from Cpanel or direct zip upload, my site becomes unusable for 10 minutes. just blank the fatal error page for 10 minutes.
It might be a caching issue or low memory issue on hosted server. try disabling any active cache plugins and disable server side cashing like varnish if it enabled or contact your hosting company to check minimum WP requirements.

Reactions: Joseph Seed
It might be a caching issue or low memory issue on hosted server. try disabling any active cache plugins and disable server side cashing like varnish if it enabled or contact your hosting company to check minimum WP requirements.
Thanks for replying, I solved the issue. the problem was with the server cache setup by Bluehost on semi-managed hosting.

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
facing an issue with latest elementor pro nulled plugin only when I activate elementor pro 3.4.1 plugin the elementor stuck on loading. please check the screenshot it's there just loading since many minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
facing an issue with latest elementor pro nulled plugin only when I activate elementor pro 3.4.1 plugin the elementor stuck on loading. please check the screenshot it's there just loading since many minutes.
Just try refreshing the page that often works.

Otherwise you will need to increase your memory or max input vars settings in your php.ini

Refreshing the page solves the clog ... in the simplest ay possible as of now.

sometimes the fault is with the memory, I just inspect element it and then delete the loading section.

it works like a charm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock