• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin v7.12.2

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Element Pack - Premiums Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v.6.1.1 Nulled

Download Element Pack v.6.1.2 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled
## 6.1.2 [9th June 2022]

### Fixed

- Post Format icon not showing issue fixed in Timeline Widget
- Readmore inline issue fixed in Alter skin Post Grid Widget
- Image and icon conflict issue fixed in Image Stack Widget
- Minor Animation issue fixed in Image Expand Widget
- Link widget issue fixed in Tabs Widget (Thanks to Gabriel Sirbu)
- Columns issue solved in Instagram Widget (Thanks to Nicolas...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Element Pack - Premiums Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v6.1.3 Nulled

Download Element Pack v6.1.3 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.1.3 [12th June 2022]

### Added
- hide free product, hide out of stock options added on manual selection and related query in WooCommerce (WC - Product, WC - Carousel and WC - Slider) widgets

### Fixed
- Navigation arrow not showing issue fixed
- Change badge label Sold out to Out of Stock in WooCommerce (WC - Product, WC - Carousel and WC - Slider) widgets

### Noted
- EDD Product, EDD...

Last two updates of this plugin just break my site, causing critical error.
Any one know of decent alternatives?

Last two updates of this plugin just break my site, causing critical error.
Any one know of decent alternatives?

What versions are you using as I will test my nulled versions on sandbox and local to check that they work before releasing here.

I have not had issues with crashing WordPress, otherwise i would have not uploaded it or, if was faulty, then would have uploaded a fixed version.

Also note, not saying that the versions you used are all fine, just good to know so they can be checked and either removed or fixed if needed still.

Reactions: araiwaa
never use but update is very faster - -a

There is a new version of Element Pack Pro available. View version 6.2.0

update please : )

Reactions: arvien
bobsmith updated Element Pack - Premiums Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

Element Pack Addon For Elementor v6.2.0 Nulled

Download Element Pack v6.2.0 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled
## 6.2.0 [20th June 2022]

### Added

- Duplicate Post / Page / Elementor Template Feature Added
- Connect Section Background Feature added in Tabs Widget
- Dots advanced style options added in Slider Widget

### Fixed
- Custom skin not showing issue fixed in Thumb Gallery Widget
- ViewPort issue fixed in Animated Heading Widget (Thanks to Frederics Cooper)
- Section Parallax/Scrolling...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock