• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EgenSoft Advanced E-Commerce Software

EgenSoft Advanced E-Commerce Software v2.0

No permission to download
is the script not in english?

Only in Turkish and it's hard coded (text within HTML code)​

The script does not use any known framework.​

The code is a mix between php and html.​

I think maintaining and updating this script requires tedious work.​

Whoever coded this script is either a student or someone new to php.​

Very few features compared to the term "Advanced" present in the title of the script.​

With such a code the script can only contain a few dozen articles, it does not have the same pretensions of other known scripts which are already on Babiato.​

In any case, it allows you to understand how you can write code in PHP without any other pretensions.​

@lynchoffije don't get angry, I just gave a professional opinion. If you want to prove the opposite, offer me an optimized code and above all don't forget: ONLY ENGLISH is allowed here.

@lynchoffije don't get angry, I just gave a professional opinion. If you want to prove the opposite, offer me an optimized code and above all don't forget: ONLY ENGLISH is allowed here.
No, I'm not angry here, I'm not the developer of the source code, I just stated its features because you said so, that's all.

Also, the source code may be in Turkish, but I think the person who receives it can translate it into her own language and use it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock