• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eFood - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App

eFood - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App v10.2 (Not Nulled)

No permission to download
By QR Dine in you mean for user to scan Qr and they can view the menu or what?
Exactly. So the system will have 3 order types.
Also, i notice that the script doesn't have any option for restaurant owner to sort products/categories.
That's very important.

anybody getting the same after updating it..
I've only tested the starting point installation and it's working fine, I haven't tested the update.

Credential issues may be related to login and password, try to access your database and change password and login.

Important Detail: Never make updates to your main application, use a test installation to ensure the security of your project.

Note: Read the original developer documentation carefully.

Reactions: bhabanisankar
I've only tested the starting point installation and it's working fine, I haven't tested the update.

Credential issues may be related to login and password, try to access your database and change password and login.

Important Detail: Never make updates to your main application, use a test installation to ensure the security of your project.

Note: Read the original developer documentation carefully.

Bro, system took the backup, so i restored it successfully to previous version.

Okay, after admin updation to 8.0, it is saying invalid credentials for software update...it is not about admin user details...it is about license update... please check yourend.

Bro, system took the backup, so i restored it successfully to previous version.

Okay, after admin updation to 8.0, it is saying invalid credentials for software update...it is not about admin user details...it is about license update... please check yourend.
I believe the update is not nulled. Just the installation file.

i don't know why but i can't boot to front side with the 8.0 version !!! with the 7.2 yes but not with the 8.0 , it's bootlock on logo efood !!
admin panel work like a charm on 8.0 but not the front end !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock