• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eFood - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App

eFood - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App v10.2 (Not Nulled)

No permission to download
I have done all setup. but when the customer tries to sign up, it inserts the phone number and country code with the extra + sign-in database. that's why after signup user can't login. anyone can suggest to me to fix this issue? thanks in advance.
same issue please any one know how to fix this issue ?

Still stack, only the web app can't load the web page, always loading, while the mobile app works great. Any one can help me how to solve this? as in my case it is only showing loading page.
can i have the user site link or any error u can send in private message

Version 9.0 – 26 October 2022​

- Make compatible with Table/Waiter and Kitchen app
- Veg/No-veg option in food and filters
- Map location data improvements
- Compatible with flutter 3.3.5
- Fixed some issues
- Performance improvements

share?

I'm looking for a programmer to add the following functions to eFood:

1- Product stock control, product sold out, product disabled to add to cart but remains in the catalog.

2- Description in Additional, for example, ingredients of each flavor.

3- Category of add-ons, example: Flavor, coverage, filling, free add-ons.

4- Limit the amount of complements that the customer can select, example: Select up to 2 flavors.
Really need it. These things would be basic.

Tenho os arquivos 9.0 Nulled, quero postar como Update, alguém pode me explicar como faço?

Tenho pouco tempo aqui no fórum e ainda não sei como utilizar alguns recursos...
Sorry to interupt but post reply in english only, you might get temporary ban for using non-english reply.
Read forum rules to stay safe.

I have Nulled 9.0 files, post as Update, can someone explain to me how I do it?

I have little time here on the forum and I still don't know how to use some resources...

I have done all setup. but when the customer tries to sign up, it inserts the phone number and country code with the extra + sign-in database. that's why after signup user can't login. anyone can suggest to me to fix this issue? thanks in advance.
did you find solution bro ?

extract the attached file in the app folder \lib\view\screens\auth

Attachments

• create_account_screen.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: Atom786
Hellho, anyone with the same error? and how to solve?

E/flutter ( 8003): [ERROR:flutter/runtime/dart_vm_initializer.cc(41)] Unhandled Exception: NoSuchMethodError: The getter 'errors' was called on null.
E/flutter ( 8003): Receiver: null
E/flutter ( 8003): Tried calling: errors
E/flutter ( 8003): #0 Object.noSuchMethod (dart:core-patch/object_patch.dart:38:5)
E/flutter ( 8003): #1 ApiChecker.checkApi (package:flutter_restaurant/helper/api_checker.dart:10:58)
E/flutter ( 8003): #2 LocationProvider.getAddressFromGeocode (package:flutter_restaurant/provider/location_provider.dart:328:18)
E/flutter ( 8003): <asynchronous suspension>
E/flutter ( 8003): #3 LocationProvider.getCurrentLocation (package:flutter_restaurant/provider/location_provider.dart:80:26)
E/flutter ( 8003): <asynchronous suspension>
E/flutter ( 8003):

Reactions: mehedihassan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock