• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Edubin - Best Education WordPress Theme

Edubin - Best Education WordPress Theme v9.0.1

No permission to download
version 6.9.28

Attachments

• themeforest-edubin-education-wordpress-theme.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 14
I just wanted to say the last nulled version is 8.9.23 (or 6.9.23). All the following are not nulled or not fully nulled because they asks for a licence and you cannot import the theme demos.

Another problem is that 8.9.30 breaks the Page Header, so it doesn't shows anymore. It would be nice if we can use the last version as nulled because it adds more settings in the theme.

Maybe if you want to null also the previous version 8.9.28, because it is working well. Because of missing Page Header, the Main Header (with the menus) writes over the page text - at least for me.

Thank you very much @freenulled !

• Wow
Reactions: freenulled
I just wanted to say the last nulled version is 8.9.23 (or 6.9.23). All the following are not nulled or not fully nulled because they asks for a licence and you cannot import the theme demos.

Another problem is that 8.9.30 breaks the Page Header, so it doesn't shows anymore. It would be nice if we can use the last version as nulled because it adds more settings in the theme.

Maybe if you want to null also the previous version 8.9.28, because it is working well. Because of missing Page Header, the Main Header (with the menus) writes over the page text - at least for me.

Thank you very much @freenulled !

What did you say!!?
did you try to add any key to activate it or you never tried? :unsure:

it's nulled & tested by me.

• Love
Reactions: ray72ro
Tested all the 8.9.xx versions. They are not nulled and do not work. The last working version is 6.9.23.
As I said before, tested everything and only 8.9.23 works nulled from scratch. Anyway ALL the versions work if you enter a random licence number (1234) as @freenulled said just before. I am live in fact on my website with 8.9.28, because there is a problem from the developper I think with 8.9.30 with Page Header not showing.

You are right @rai72ro. Although the "activate theme" option still appears (it didn't appear before when the theme was activated), the theme is actually activated. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock