• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS

eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS Version 3.2

No permission to download
Any one try this unable to do register and login ...if any one did setup of this and that works please help me...please

ChintanBhat updated eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS with a new update entry:

eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS v1.3

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

09/03/2020 ( Version 1.3 )
- Blog Added
- Minor Bugs Fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rage-cloud
Thanks for the update, but with this your condition of having the password, I'm having the original license of the eClass script and having this will help, there is another user updating the script so I can't, but if there is a need, I can supply the script on updates too.
I too have the same script with the license. And I can also beg for the same that I have the same script which is already available in Babiato so I can't share. But As already said that you should have your own unique resource.

AUTHOR: Hey, I've posted a resource recently... But DONT ASK FOR PASSWORD, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASK UNLESS YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RESOURCE 😂😂

USER'S BE LIKE: KYA KARU MAI MAR JAAUN 😢🤔

Reactions: tisna98
This resources is becoming of no help if you lock it and still want people to ask for password.

The resources should be open i guess, but either you want it lock or Open.

This is like giving an hungry man food but saying he can only eat it when there is an evidence of having breakfast and lunch.

Please make it open or remove it as update so we can have access to previous version.

Thanks.

This resources is becoming of no help if you lock it and still want people to ask for password.

The resources should be open i guess, but either you want it lock or Open.

This is like giving an hungry man food but saying he can only eat it when there is an evidence of having breakfast and lunch.

Please make it open or remove it as update so we can have access to previous version.

Thanks.
See don't give me either advise or any kind of suggestions. If you want it then fulfill the requirements or else you will not get. I'm done. No more conversation in this.

Can u please clarify what mean by "unique resources" ? .. everybody here is sharing nulled codecynnon scripts. So if i have some such original latest scripts and i make it null and post here, will it be counted as my resources? Because i am still unclear about it. Because for a 40$ script, creating 9 unique software from scratch is far from reality... So please clarify...

Can u please clarify what mean by "unique resources" ? .. everybody here is sharing nulled codecynnon scripts. So if i have some such original latest scripts and i make it null and post here, will it be counted as my resources? Because i am still unclear about it. Because for a 40$ script, creating 9 unique software from scratch is far from reality... So please clarify...
@White Devil bro will explain you what is meant by unique resources.

• Haha
Reactions: rage-cloud
@White Devil bro will explain you what is meant by unique resources.

Mr Mohanty .
1st of all wc to group, 2ndly let me change your mind its not a nulled forum but yes people and our staffs and some friends do help to do so all our recourses are purchased mostly and shared as it it.

i will cum to the point @ChintanBhat what he mean is your account post count should have min valuable 9 recourses i.e u must post 9 php/Android source code which is not available here , i know its hard but i believe every developer from all across had buyed or arranged by some 3rd party

why we made password protected bcz by sharing open files other null sites and leachers just downloading and sharing to their sites but what about the effort to original uploader...so to check such he made password protected and obstacles still we have caught few persons those who are leachers. Rest Post belongs to @ChintanBhat he might assist u

Yes. Now i got all the points. Thank you @White Devil . And @ChintanBhat you are doing right things. appreciated. free means should be for those who who worth it.. right? i support such view too.... And in the mean i have submitted my 1st resources :p. soon will reach at your target...... thanks a lot for clarifying....

I understand that you guys are trying to keep leechers out but giving this kind of condition won't still solve the issue, example even after meeting the conditions the person can still share it with his friends in fact all of them, u won't be there to stop them

I think the best is maybe try to encourage everyone to be active, trust me it is not everyone that has the financial muscles to buy a script
I was thinking the purpose of this forum was to help one another maybe but upcoming developers who may not have cash at hand to try their hands on some script

or you can also even enable download with points users will use points to download,

Whatever your call is, this place has been a place I read to learn a lot and test some script on my local system but if you have decided to restrict it to this level, trust me, it might not be so soon but sooner or later most traffic will drop, Wait seems I do not see Google Ads anymore or maybe my browser needs updating

however, it goes I will feel the pain but life goes on, as of now i can not afford to buy up to 9 plugins and by the way, this condition has already defected the purpose the forum was made for

FORUM OVERVIEW:
This forum's primary purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) inconvenient way; you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's concerns on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family

Have a nice time, ...
I took the time to say this because it has hurt me right now.

I understand that you guys are trying to keep leechers out but giving this kind of condition won't still solve the issue, example even after meeting the conditions the person can still share it with his friends in fact all of them, u won't be there to stop them

I think the best is maybe try to encourage everyone to be active, trust me it is not everyone that has the financial muscles to buy a script
I was thinking the purpose of this forum was to help one another maybe but upcoming developers who may not have cash at hand to try their hands on some script

or you can also even enable download with points users will use points to download,

Whatever your call is, this place has been a place I read to learn a lot and test some script on my local system but if you have decided to restrict it to this level, trust me, it might not be so soon but sooner or later most traffic will drop, Wait seems I do not see Google Ads anymore or maybe my browser needs updating

however, it goes I will feel the pain but life goes on, as of now i can not afford to buy up to 9 plugins and by the way, this condition has already defected the purpose the forum was made for

FORUM OVERVIEW:
This forum's primary purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) inconvenient way; you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's concerns on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family

Have a nice time, ...

thanks for beautiful story but fact wont change if u are webmaster then u must buy things for productions if u buy u can share, every freelancer or individuals have their own purchased but still they visit for nulled on when they get it freely why they will but .....but have u think about whomever they buyed why they will shared freely and over all as i stated above some of leachers are here they simply download our stuffs and they dont know it is password protected they posted in there sites ....some are there who are selling also why we uploader will spend and keep u posted rather all should contributed,

- removed by staff - some users also there so on other contrary there is nothing that hurts u it hurts bcz u dint not meet the criteria and u wont get the code....just fulfill the criteria and get the code...
b practical man

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I think the best is maybe try to encourage everyone to be active
Funny for you to say that, an 2019 member with only sporadic activity.

It still is

What you should have known already from 2019 is that the rules are continuously changing just because while we gave the benefit of the doubt members always found ways to exploit loopholes.

Main goal of a community is reciprocity and because of the many acting like jerks the few will always be affected.

First of all Thank you so much @White Devil & @slvrsteele for your kind help to explain him @georgen the real meaning of help and value of this community.

@georgen if you really want this then contribute too, to get it or else posting such threads.

Again Saying, No one will get the password until and unless you completely help the community with the resources and help to grow it! Most of the members just come to collect the resources even in the name of saying that they are webmasters etc etc. but the real fact is they just want the resources for free from here and sell it outside and getting earnings. So for stopping this we took this initiative. Am I right @White Devil bro?

Reactions: White Devil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock