• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Reactions: jnrbanky
after install
when i login to admin
i face this issue
can anyone help plz ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (343).png
    Screenshot (343).png
    61.1 KB · Views: 22
through the .blade page of instructor in settings . change env('ENABLE_INSTRUCTOR_SUBS_SYSTEM') == 1 to 0 ..
then the plan and subscription will appear as default .. also check js script in footer to override phurchase code ..
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JS SCRIPT IN FOOTER

in eclass 3.7 there is an issue
1. if u made a course paid and edit as free ==that button is not working
2. quiz adding not working

in android app
currency symbol not properly working

Reactions: phpCore
This
Solved

php.ini with following value

allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On
display_errors = On
enable_dl = On
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 3000
max_input_time = 3000
max_input_vars = 3000
memory_limit = 1024M
post_max_size = 1024M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 3000
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72"
upload_max_filesize = 1024M
zlib.output_compression = On
Thank you so much and thanks again to this wonderful forum. This solved the error 419 | page expire. Just to know that whether all of above options must be set as suggested or there may be some variation?

Put any key directly in the database table. It will show here.
thanks bro...can you please guide me which table and how to put? as I see there is a table api keys....if yes how to put keys? please guide

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock