• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ebook] The UI Professional's Design Manual (Full version iOS & Android)

Not if you promote for reselling course website here. Do it in self-promote section, if it's availabe for you.
I don't have the file but if anyone from this thread who can buy that ebook from that link and provide to all of us that's why I'm asking because I'm a student and I can't buy that ebook so if anyone can buy and help us

I'm really sorry if I didn't follow the rules :(

I don't have the file but if anyone from this thread who can buy that ebook from that link and provide to all of us that's why I'm asking because I'm a student and I can't buy that ebook so if anyone can buy and help us

I'm really sorry if I didn't follow the rules :(
No need sorry, because it's forum rule, not my rule, the rule help our members avoid scam sites on net.
If someone want to buy via your link, they should pm you to keep private, not break anything here.

Reactions: chikinichi
No need sorry, because it's forum rule, not my rule, the rule help our members avoid scam sites on net.
If someone want to buy via your link, they should pm you to keep private, not break anything here.
Yeah
you're totally right man (y)

q) this ebook seems to be completely made up of images and has two physical pages as one page in the pdf? is this how the official pdf is or is this some edited copy?

q) this ebook seems to be completely made up of images and has two physical pages as one page in the pdf? is this how the official pdf is or is this some edited copy?
That is the way it is structured, and it has explanations in video, why they did it like that., though for next version it will be normal one page book, since some users did not like it was done

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock