• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
REQ. ALL MY RESOURSES AND POST UPDATES
THOSE WHO HAVE PM ME ONLY
DNT SHARE IN DISS. AREA

If I understand right you just claimed exclusivity to share for all the scripts you're sharing. That's kinda unethical as it's a public forum and everyone contributes to it how they can.

AM NOT ASKING FOR ANY THING I MADE A REQUEST TO ALL
THAT THOSE WHO HAVE UPDATES JUST PM ME RATHER PUTTING RANDOM IN DISS AREA
SO THAT I CAN GV A TXS IN UPDATE..

Oh, that was @Babak rushing for the update while closing a duplicate thread for the resource. Feel free to kick his arse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
And that is not how this site works.

Also is your Caps Lock key stuck?

• Haha
Don't share the script like such a way, share the script here and somone will look into it. It's not a personal script sharing platform.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING IN THE COMMUNITY.
If I understand right you just claimed exclusivity to share for all the scripts you're sharing. That's kinda unethical as it's a public forum and everyone contributes to it how they can.
as some one said bro not to share publically so i suggest u can ping me so that i can update and give credit nothing a big deal on it

• Love
Could you please clarify this statement as I'm not sure I understand? Been a long day! :)
O.K. Just seen your other reply. :)

Unfortunately, we also tell people they can't post duplicate Resources, but rather to post any updates on the existing one. :)

Wait ok. I think I understand you now.

So only me, @Babak, @TassieNZ & @CyberDeviL can update others resources. Your issue was with @Babak updating it yes?

Wait ok. I think I understand you now.

So only me, @Babak, @TassieNZ & @CyberDeviL can update others resources. Your issue was with @Babak updating it yes?
no babak can update
i have no issue with any one
i saw a message which states that dont share post or updates publicly or in disscussion area
so if he pings me personnaly i will make and update and give a txs to that person
no issue if babak updates

so just chill no such my comment states to any one in disrepect

u are suppose to give me new one as MY CAP LOCK STUCK SHALL I ORDER A NEW MACBOOK U ARE GOING TO PAY :p

no babak can update
i have no issue with any one
i saw a message which states that dont share post or updates publicly or in disscussion area
so if he pings me personnaly i will make and update and give a txs to that person
no issue if babak updates

so just chill no such my comment states to any one in disrepect

u are suppose to give me new one as MY CAP LOCK STUCK SHALL I ORDER A NEW MACBOOK U ARE GOING TO PAY :p
I CANT EVEN AFFORD A MAC FOR ME LOL!!!

• Sad
COREi7 WILL BE FINE AS U KNOW MY CAPS LOCK STUCK:p
HA HA KEEP ROLLING JUST JOKE APART
HAVE A GREAT DAY
NAH I WANT ONE WITH THEIR OWN SILICON, THE M1 CHIP OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED.

ANYWAYS 5:30AM SO I NEED SLEEP SOON

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardeanx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock