• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
applicationId "com.anime.tv.android
Inside manifest.xml on the 4th line there's a package, you have to put com.anime.tv.android this in your package.
And in java you have to change also according to your package name, the default would be com.easyplex or something like that, so you have to change and refactor.

Inside manifest.xml on the 4th line there's a package, you have to put com.anime.tv.android this in your package.
And in java you have to change also according to your package name, the default would be com.easyplex or something like that, so you have to change and refactor.
1652442946291.png
this happened after I changed the package name

2022-05-13 15:08:37.385 11814-11814/com.easyplexdemoapp E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.easyplexdemoapp, PID: 11814
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'android.widget.ProgressBar com.easyplexdemoapp.databinding.SerieDetailsBinding.progressBar' on a null object reference
at com.easyplexdemoapp.ui.seriedetails.SerieDetailsActivity.lambda$checkAllDataLoaded$40$com-easyplexdemoapp-ui-seriedetails-SerieDetailsActivity(SerieDetailsActivity.java:3315)
at com.easyplexdemoapp.ui.seriedetails.SerieDetailsActivity$$ExternalSyntheticLambda32.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7656)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:592)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947)
2022-05-13 15:08:37.578 11814-11814/com.easyplexdemoapp I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11814 SIG: 9

When i try to open a TV show or movie in log show me that error
maybe it will help

2022-05-13 15:08:37.385 11814-11814/com.easyplexdemoapp E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.easyplexdemoapp, PID: 11814
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'android.widget.ProgressBar com.easyplexdemoapp.databinding.SerieDetailsBinding.progressBar' on a null object reference
at com.easyplexdemoapp.ui.seriedetails.SerieDetailsActivity.lambda$checkAllDataLoaded$40$com-easyplexdemoapp-ui-seriedetails-SerieDetailsActivity(SerieDetailsActivity.java:3315)
at com.easyplexdemoapp.ui.seriedetails.SerieDetailsActivity$$ExternalSyntheticLambda32.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7656)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:592)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947)
2022-05-13 15:08:37.578 11814-11814/com.easyplexdemoapp I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11814 SIG: 9

When i try to open a TV show or movie in log show me that error
maybe it will help
Did you change the default package name with yours?

Ok, on these "nulled websites" its a waste of time anyway, what a joke.
Most of the apps can be nulled and some of them take time to null, you can try other options that are available in babiato forums Tvflix, and Next hour. Give it a try.

Most of the apps can be nulled and some of them take time to null, you can try other options that are available in babiato forums Tvflix, and Next hour. Give it a try.
Buddy, can you tell me which project for films so that you can receive information through imdb

or maybe you know a zero plugin for wordpress, so that I can make an application based on my site. https://anime.korrespondents.ru/
Better would be to use the set of applications below and make the changes that you think are necessary for its use

There are some shared here in the community

Better would be to use the set of applications below and make the changes that you think are necessary for its use

There are some shared here in the community

I already tried to do it. But when I change something for myself, change the text or insert my files, it stops working (

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock