• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Paypal Premium Subscription gives me headache.
btw i noticed that .mp4 files gives errors will .mkv files works perfectly when adding movies.

Did manage to reduce the app size? if you did can you share it please ;)

how to ? ubuntu server with apache

Get an ubuntu VPS, install lamp on it ( Linux apache mysql php )

i recommend you install phpmyadmin to easy create, delete, modify database.

if you don't have prior knowledge about linux in general, i suggest you use windows with XAMPP, it's much easier and has less problems to deal with.

for me, i just use ubuntu for less resources, otherwise i would use windows

Get an ubuntu VPS, install lamp on it ( Linux apache mysql php )

i recommend you install phpmyadmin to easy create, delete, modify database.

if you don't have prior knowledge about linux in general, i suggest you use windows with XAMPP, it's much easier and has less problems to deal with.

for me, i just use ubuntu for less resources, otherwise i would use windows
Everything works fine for me but the panel consumes a lot of cpu and ram, there is a solution for that, does someone please know how to solve it?

Everything works fine for me but the panel consumes a lot of cpu and ram, there is a solution for that, does someone please know how to solve it?

I really don't know, but everything here works great, low resource usage..

1vcore
3.5gb ram

Attachments

• sr.PNG
    sr.PNG
    154.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "getapps, โพสต์: 394629, สมาชิก: 81631"]
ดาวน์โหลดจากที่นี่
[URL unfurl = "จริง"] http://motriael.com/4aLG [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]
1613359019792.png

idk what he is saying, but to fix this you have to edit .env file and put the database information like database name, username, password

It's all writtin in the documentation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock