• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

E-Academy - Online Classes / Institute / Tuition And Course Management (Android App + Admin Panel)

E-Academy - Online Classes / Institute / Tuition And Course Management (Android App + Admin Panel) 18 January 2022

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

E-Academy - Online Classes / Institute / Tuition And Course Management (Android App + Admin Panel) - E-Academy - Online Classes / Institute / Tuition And Course Management (Android App + Admin Panel)

ALL WILL NOT GET THE PASSWORD LET ME SUGGEST ADMIN/MODS TO PREVENT IT FROM OTHER SITE TO COPY FROM IT AND I ALSO FINDS SOME MEMBERS HERE MADE SITE TO SELL ALSO

View attachment 63691

Designed by highly-experienced and qualified developers, E – Academy is an online platform that is specially created for tuition classes, coachings, agencies, and other educational institutes. E – Academy brings ease and convenience with the conduction of the online classes, and...

Read more about this resource...

how can i find the pass?
i know the essence bro , what will u say about the picture below while we update all other site copying our recourses without CREDIT of us or our forum the essence u are talking about 1st bring the recourses to forum then talk about.

Untitled.png
That is why its not accessible to ALL...chk the post in our forum while our frnds nulled it these kind of site copy files without credit ...so to irradiated it its necessary.

Reactions: indianloveindia
i know the essence bro , what will u say about the picture below while we update all other site copying our recourses without CREDIT of us or our forum the essence u are talking about 1st bring the recourses to forum then talk about.

Untitled.png
That is why its not accessible to ALL...chk the post in our forum while our frnds nulled it these kind of site copy files without credit ...so to irradiated it its necessary.
really true @White Devil i also seen same on many sites first resource some to this forum then all other site owner copy it without giving credit and thanks alot you are doing superb for us

Untitled.png
ok okay that part I understand, but is that the solution? upload content and enter password and who can download it? So let's create a group where there are verified Babiato users who won't sell the code or something and we do it because if the essence is lost! or better yet, charge for the password

Icono de comunidad verificada

really true @White Devil i also seen same on many sites first resource some to this forum then all other site owner copy it without giving credit and thanks alot you are doing superb for us
bro ur 2 recourses copied immediately after it publish we cannot stop copying but we need our credit
else forcefully we do to secure

bro ur 2 recourses copied immediately after it publish we cannot stop copying but we need our credit
How can we give you the credit to provide us with the password?
and if unfortunately there are people who take advantage of the codes ...

Yeah! That's for I haven't yet posted the password of WitVPN Publicly 😂 and lot of such requests are there those who just come to babiato for begging and I haven't gave them the password yet. LOL!!😛

[QUOTE = "ChintanBhat, publicación: 390038, miembro: 96382"]
¡Si! Eso es porque aún no he publicado la contraseña de WitVPN públicamente 😂y muchas de estas solicitudes son aquellos que solo vienen a babiato para mendigar y aún no les he dado la contraseña. LOL !!😛
[/CITAR]

any donation or something to get the pass?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock