• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Duplicate Page Pro

Duplicate Page Pro v1.4.1 Nulled

No permission to download

abda53

Jun 10, 2022
abda53 submitted a new resource:

Duplicate Page Pro - Easily duplicate pages and posts in Wordpress

Duplicate Pages Pro lets you duplicate pages, posts, and CPT's easily while keeping custom fields and all other settings. The pro version gives you additional functionality and options that are not in the free version.

This plugin has been nulled by me to not require a valid Order ID or License Key

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: tioma and Babak
There is a license key page but you can put any key you want. if that doesn't work please add a screenshot. Thanks!
i have entered 12345 as order id and TESTLICENSE as license key

Attachments

• IMG_20230326_134744.jpg
    IMG_20230326_134744.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 41
@abda53 & @Babak Tried to install this and a FATAL ERROR occurred. See below:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "translations" on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\admin\helper\class-wc-helper-updater.php:81 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WC_Helper_Updater::transient_update_plugins(NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-includes\plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-includes\option.php(2036): apply_filters('pre_set_site_tr...', NULL, 'update_plugins') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-content\plugins\duplicate-page-pro\controller\update.php(62): set_site_transient('update_plugins', NULL) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-content\plugins\duplicate-page-pro\duplicatepage.php(465): DP_MK_AutoUpdate->__construct('1.4.1', 'https://duplica...', 'duplicate-page-...', '', '') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(308): duplicate_page_pro->check_dp_updates('') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-includes\plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-settings.php(623): do_action('init') #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-config.php(101): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-load.php(50): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #11 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-admin\admin.php(34): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #12 C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-admin\plugins.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #13 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\mspl\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\admin\helper\class-wc-helper-updater.php on line 81

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
After this error occurred, I could not enter the 'PLUGIN' section of my WordPress site and was always showing the above error. After I delete the folder of this plugin, it became normal.

Last edited:
The free version is good enough for me.

As far as I can see, most of the Pro features are really just quick time savers - literally seconds, not hours.

i have entered 12345 as order id and TESTLICENSE as license key

There is too many here mate you can just use the search tool

Same here. Has this been fixed? The settings must be available or you only can duplicate on post/pages only.

@abda53 & @Babak Tried to install this and a FATAL ERROR occurred. See below:

After this error occurred, I could not enter the 'PLUGIN' section of my WordPress site and was always showing the above error. After I delete the folder of this plugin, it became normal.

Houston, we may have a problem.

If a Babia.to admin or moderator gets his hands on a script straight from a developer, null it. That script should be 100% safe with no hidden codes.

I know this is not a paid service, but If that is not the case, We really need to kill some germs in Babia.

if A=B and B=C, then A=C

Bring on that Dettol bottle

Sharing your opinion is okay
And it's actually very interesting

What is not right is that you ask for internal
data when you're not part of the admin team,
so you don't need to know this

Nobody asked you what you do
Nobody said "The server costs 1000 usd"

So please limit yourself to share your opinion and
don't question what @TassieNZ said

Has this been fixed yet? Still cant get past the licence?

It's because TablePress is running the same SDK as this.

The Freemius SDK Null needs to be the highest number or else the other ones get in the way.

Change the version from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2 inside the freemius folder or delete tablepress

This is not nulled any update.

thanks

/\

Let me look into it, thanks!

Attached is a working and tested nulled version. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Attachments

• duplicate-page-pro.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: sherkumar1996
@Babak I updated the newest version, not sure how to update the resource file, is that something you can do?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock