• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Duet Pro VPN App | Secure VPN App & Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook & Admob Ads

Duet Pro VPN App | Secure VPN App & Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook & Admob Ads v8.0.0

No permission to download

Behyar

May 25, 2023
CANADA
babia.to
iamsyr.vn submitted a new resource:

Duet Pro VPN | Secure VPN Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook Ads | Admob Ads 5.0 - duet pro vpn

Duet Pro VPN is very fast and secure VPN app with unlimited bandwidth and it’s have lot of secure servers in this VPN app when you will click on Select Server icon in home Page you will see the Server List. In this VPN app you can connect any country server on only one click. we are using Hydra Sdk it’s free. Now you can easily unblock those geo-restricted websites and gain access. In this app have 3 Type’s Ads Sdk Integrated for Reward Video Ads For Unlock Premium Servers. You will get...

Read more about this resource...

Password :

Last edited by a moderator:
is there docs available yet??? can you send to my PM pls [need docs]

iamsyr.vn submitted a new resource:

Duet Pro VPN | Secure VPN Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook Ads | Admob Ads 5.0 - duet pro vpn

Read more about this resource...

Password : *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

I wonder to see that, it has an year that you yourself uploaded 3 resources in this entire period, and just sharing one resource and asked all 3 resource eligibility to download it. I think you should reconsider it, babiato is a forum for sharing and caring,

I wonder to see that, it has an year that you yourself uploaded 3 resources in this entire period, and just sharing one resource and asked all 3 resource eligibility to download it. I think you should reconsider it, babiato is a forum for sharing and caring,
you can go buy from app developer :)

check pm pls

• Love
Reactions: librakhan
If you want to receive support, buy it from the owner.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-06 133626.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 133626.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2023-03-06 133814.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 133814.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2023-03-06 133950.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 133950.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot 2023-03-06 134128.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 134128.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 47
Babak updated Duet Pro VPN App | Secure VPN App & Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook & Admob Ads with a new update entry:

Duet Pro VPN App v8.0.0 | Secure VPN App & Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook & Admob

Download Duet Pro VPN App v8.0.0 | Secure VPN App & Fast VPN | Subscription | StartApp Ads | Facebook & Admob Ads Nulled Free
= Update Version 8.0 ( 30 January 2024 ) =

-- Upgrade OneConnect SDK Integration
-- Improved Google Billing Integration
-- Fix Some Bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock