• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Droptaxi White Label Taxi App Software Script

Droptaxi White Label Taxi App Software Script 2.1.0

No permission to download
hi Everyone, i have the follow issue, if we try to upload a photo about driver or rider ( from web or apps, its the same) , the script its not saving the picture, its says, USER UPDATED, but no changes were made it! and its shows the dummy photo for everyone.
has anyone this issue? please leave ur comments!

EDIT:
OTP , showing N/A when its requierd, 2 bugs that we cant find a solution.
Any help will be good!

thanks

Last edited:
hi Everyone, i have the follow issue, if we try to upload a photo about driver or rider ( from web or apps, its the same) , the script its not saving the picture, its says, USER UPDATED, but no changes were made it! and its shows the dummy photo for everyone.
has anyone this issue? please leave ur comments!

EDIT:
OTP , showing N/A when its requierd, 2 bugs that we cant find a solution.
Any help will be good!

thanks
You need to make the folder/s writable and try uploading images.

finaly cracked decoded all files you have to decode activate.php,option.php,common.php

hope the developer stoled from dream taxi code ,I can see the author name decoded files ....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-14 172828.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-14 172828.png
    53 KB · Views: 68
if anyone has the latest version update me, I can disable activation and remove limitations of drivers, messages etc.
waiting for the latest version you can multiple domains...please share latest version ...

is anyone have
Version 2.3.0

option.php and common PHP ? decoded or encoded ?

now latest version they changed only after activation these two files will be added our server from their activation server ..once we get those files we can crack these fully ,so anyone activated this product or has licence key we can make these product running every server without any activation and limits.i already tested backend and mobile apps everything working 100 % without minor small issues ....
mighty taxi (errors )
cab2me (errors )
ride also have issues
only these product seems working and no issues apps too
I have licence pm me

if anyone can decode option.php and common.php please update me ..
its encoded with ioncube 13 and PHP 8.1

Is anyone able to provide the Droptaxi white-label taxi app software script v2.1? Kindly share it on the forum, please.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock