• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Droptaxi White Label Taxi App Software Script

Droptaxi White Label Taxi App Software Script 2.1.0

No permission to download
Thank you for sharing the file, I am grateful. But could you please help me with what I have to do in the underlined part of the documentation? I don't understand it, thanks a lot
yes its so easy let me show u! the entire drop-files folder copy and paste it right there, thats it!
Good luck!

1664838853100.png

yes its so easy let me show u! the entire drop-files folder copy and paste it right there, thats it!
Good luck!

1664838853100.png
Thank you a lot for your response. Please check my structure for me. I am actually loading the script to a sub-domain so i don't have Public_html folder.
Then I load it, it takes me to login page but when I try to login, it redirects me to drop.login.php or http://drop/admin/index.php
please do you have idea of how to solve this? Thanks a lot

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-10-03 23-22-08-573.jpg
    bandicam 2022-10-03 23-22-08-573.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 37
Thank you a lot for your response. Please check my structure for me. I am actually loading the script to a sub-domain so i don't have Public_html folder.
Then I load it, it takes me to login page but when I try to login, it redirects me to drop.login.php or http://drop/admin/index.php
please do you have idea of how to solve this? Thanks a lot
i see, even if ur in sub-domain, u have to check one level up, thats the place where u have to insert that folder akim, will never work in the same folder, because the installation folder , db etc are in drop-files, i do recommend to install it in main domain, try like .tk, are for free, or freedom website, already read the documentations, its mandatory to install in root or main domain! didnt try as sub-dom, but try to go up 1 level in taht tree and past the drop-files folder, let me know!

Reactions: Akin
i see, even if ur in sub-domain, u have to check one level up, thats the place where u have to insert that folder akim, will never work in the same folder, because the installation folder , db etc are in drop-files, i do recommend to install it in main domain, try like .tk, are for free, or freedom website, already read the documentations, its mandatory to install in root or main domain! didnt try as sub-dom, but try to go up 1 level in taht tree and past the drop-files folder, let me know!
Thank you a lot for the hint. I am loading it to a main domain now, I will get back to you shortly.
You see, as for the documentation, the developer intentionally didn't make it clear, I think. Because it does not clear enough to me

I just did it but still doen't work. When I tried untouched script, it loaded activate page but ahen I tried nulled script, it redirected to drop.login.php

Do you know what I have to do, please?

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-10-04 00-54-46-743.jpg
    bandicam 2022-10-04 00-54-46-743.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 31
I just did it but still doen't work. When I tried untouched script, it loaded activate page but ahen I tried nulled script, it redirected to drop.login.php

Do you know what I have to do, please?
Looks like u ddnt setup the .env. and index.php very well, check those files, find the domain drop.com etc, and put ut own domain to it, i think is in the documentation!

Looks like u ddnt setup the .env. and index.php very well, check those files, find the domain drop.com etc, and put ut own domain to it, i think is in the documentation!
Where is the .env file located, please?
I have searched the entire files. The only file that has drop.com is licence.php and it is already changed but no solution

Last edited:
Where is the .env file located, please?
I have searched the entire files. The only file that has drop.com is licence.php and it is already changed but no solution
let me install it, ill check the all code this week, i need some time to do it! ill update it here!

let me install it, ill check the all code this week, i need some time to do it! ill update it here!
Eventually, I managed to access the admin dashboard. But only by manually add /admin.index.php to my url. The major issue is redirecting. I hope to solve this issue as soon as I can

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-10-04 13-38-32-247.jpg
    bandicam 2022-10-04 13-38-32-247.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 28
Eventually, I managed to access the admin dashboard. But only by manually add /admin.index.php to my url. The major issue is redirecting. I hope to solve this issue as soon as I can
yes, same problem here, i think its not the all version nulled, we need to check the all code, but, redirect happens when u go to main page to drop/index .....! i have intalled the backend, loginpage, pass, access looping in same place. ill start from scratch again this night! will let u know any change!

yes, same problem here, i think its not the all version nulled, we need to check the all code, but, redirect happens when u go to main page to drop/index .....! i have intalled the backend, loginpage, pass, access looping in same place. ill start from scratch again this night! will let u know any change!
the htaccess file looks suspicious to me, could it be the culprit? Not sure though

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-10-04 23-34-42-315.jpg
    bandicam 2022-10-04 23-34-42-315.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 52
the htaccess file looks suspicious to me, could it be the culprit? Not sure though
Finally, I fount it! the link to change is found in /drop-files/lib/options.php line 97
I wish everyone best of luck

Please does anyone knows how to redirect users to landing page instead of login page? also, there is no sign up button, is there a fix?

Referral Code not editable, does anyone find solution to it?

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-10-05 02-02-21-312.jpg
    bandicam 2022-10-05 02-02-21-312.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 34
all running good, but yes as @Akin saids, que main web redirects to login page, im trying to find out the problem!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock