• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Drone Footage Ace (Stock videos and Extras)

ddpanda

BlockeD!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
Irteidy.jpg

Last edited:
@ddpanda Would you have this backed up anywhere else by any chance? The links work ok but I get this message. Everything links to google drive.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

@ddpanda Would you have this backed up anywhere else by any chance? The links work ok but I get this message. Everything links to google drive.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
not everything, i shared what i have as uploaded files rest shared though saved html or direct webpage link.
i am also facing that limit problem.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully the limit will reset and we'd get access again. Great share!

not everything, i shared what i have as uploaded files rest shared though saved html or direct webpage link.
i am also facing that limit problem.
Hey I followed through the link, but at the end of waiting 10 secs, it redirected me to "link edited" , someone else said it was linking to google drive link, so am I doing it wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I followed through the link, but at the end of waiting 10 secs, it redirected me to "link edited" , someone else said it was linking to google drive link, so am I doing it wrong?
nah both are same, the links on that page are linked to google drive. and i would prefer not to post the link openly?

nah both are same, the links on that page are linked to google drive. and i would prefer not to post the link openly?
Aha alright, thanks for clarifying. Thought the link expired so now redirects me to purchase the stock footage, but after signing up it redirects me to google drive.

Reactions: ddpanda
Aha alright, thanks for clarifying. Thought the link expired so now redirects me to purchase the stock footage, but after signing up it redirects me to google drive.
glad to hear that :)

Reactions: Heaven
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock