• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download
What you are looking for is a Custom Scraping Solution.... The Movies Page is something like - peculass.php and the single Episode page is like - episodio.php in the single Folder
Thanks for responding bro, my friend coded for me in 2.4.3 but when I updated to the latest version I lost auto-embed, so can u tell me what files do I need to replace with my old one to make it work. now my friend is in hospital so he can't help at the moment.

Thanks for responding bro, my friend coded for me in 2.4.3 but when I updated to the latest version I lost auto-embed, so can u tell me what files do I need to replace with my old one to make it work. now my friend is in hospital so he can't help at the moment.
1623755376006.png

Reactions: Segundo
You have to custom code auto-embed in the theme files...
i tried to use fsapi integration and add more links in it. but after 2.5.1 alot of them are changed with autoembed. if its working for you can you share the code? i tried to edit myself it works but its breaking jwplayer when using custom mp4 links to play.

Reactions: Segundo
Thanks, bro as u suggested both the files but auto-embed is not working bro. do I need to replace any other files to make it work?
Depends on the type of auto-embed you are doing.. There are thousands of different methods

1. Your key has reached the limit of activation. Send email to: [email protected] to request remove this limit​
Any key ? this key was working for 3 days and now is blocked.
Ignore activating the Key.. Your theme will work 100%.. Just add the DBMVS key and you are good to go

• Love
Reactions: AnormaL
BlakenFist updated DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows with a new update entry:

DooPlay - Theme WordPress Movies and TV Shows NULLED

Blakenfist's Notes:
Using the official DBMVS
Uploaded the Child Theme that comes with the theme
Uploaded the official TMDB Updated that comes with the theme
Uploaded the logo PSD that comes with the Theme

IGNORE THE ACTIVATE LICENSE NOTICE

PASSWORD and DBMVS KEY:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ignore activating the Key.. Your theme will work 100%.. Just add the DBMVS key and you are good to go
Sorry for the late reply. I fixed the problem with another key from another thread in this forum. I dont know if DBMVS key have any limit or not but the other key i used have up to 5M credits. Thank you for supportin this thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock